Search found 2 matches
- Thu May 29, 2014 8:02 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Issue with mouse controls
- Replies: 4
- Views: 63275
Re: Issue with mouse controls
Resetting the computer fixes the problem, but I've reproduced it several times. I have to reset after every battle and I think it's due to the patch. The first time I reset, the patch's font broke but I could still access the menu, so I re-installed the patch and it worked, but now I have to reset b...
- Sun May 25, 2014 9:16 am
- Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
- Topic: Issue with mouse controls
- Replies: 4
- Views: 63275
Re: Issue with mouse controls
I have the same issue as the OP. I installed the game at the same time as my friend, with the uncensor patch, and I don't have any mouse control in the game menu. I can't do training or anything of the like. I'm going to reset my PC and see if I get the same results as him.