Search found 2 matches

by MystiKnight
Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:07 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Unable to run, Can't tell why.
Replies: 1
Views: 8173

Re: Unable to run, Can't tell why.

Oh, no, don't worry. I fixed it.

Turns out that for some reason, my Direct3D wasn't even turned on. After playing around with some settings, I finally managed to get it running.
by MystiKnight
Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 am
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Unable to run, Can't tell why.
Replies: 1
Views: 8173

Unable to run, Can't tell why.

So, I recently got the game and patched it, and I was pretty excited about playing it. After I managed to stumble through the installer, when I went to play, three errors came up in Japanese. I was wondering if you guys had any idea on how to fix these. I'm running it on a Windows Vista, and I'm cer...