Eien no Aselia Extras

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
cheese
Site Admin

Eien no Aselia Extras

Postby cheese » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:04 am

Detailed Walkthrough
A detailed FAQ / walkthrough containing all the data you could ever want about Eien no Aselia. Compiled and maintained by Dakkodango staff members Phlebas and EchoMateria.

Subtitled Op Videos
Subtitled versions of both the PC and PS2 versions of the game OP. Pick which one you like best, then copy it into your Data directory to make it show up in-game.

Map of Phantasmagoria
A large map of the world of Phantasmagoria. Created by our graphics editor, EchoMateria.

CG Uncensorer
A program that will replace the censored CGs in Eien no Aselia -Kono Dachi no Hate de with the uncensored ones from the original game. Changes include:
-No towels/fog in bath scenes
-Skimpier outfits
-More blood.
This program will NOT add the H scenes back into the game. These no longer exist in Eien no Aselia -Kono Daichi no Hate de in any form.

BGM Replacer
Grown tired of hearing the same battle music over and over? Replace it with something new. This program allows you to replace the game's BGM with any music of your choosing. We've included some alternative tracks from 7th Expansion's Umineko no Naku Koro ni as an example replacement soundtrack (theme songs and flute untouched).

BGM Extractor
A program that will extract the BGM files from Eien no Aselia -Kono Dachi no Hate de.

Parame

Re: Eien no Aselia Extras

Postby Parame » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:53 am

About the CG Uncensorer. Does it have to be done after the traduction patch is applied? Or it does not matter and we can apply it now? You know in case some CG had to be edited and all in the traduction.
(I would try by myself to find the answer, but I had so much trouble installing the game and I only succeeded for an unknow reason, that I would like to not risk having to de-install it again xD).

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 am

Do it whenever, it doesn't conflict with any of the edited images for tl patch.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Alcion

Postby Alcion » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 am

I see two "Lake To" in the middle there. Is that correct?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 am

Well spotted, the other lake name is indeed written wrong. I'll set the hounds on it.

Htarreva

Postby Htarreva » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

umm. Even though i have the Extra Applications along with its stuff in the directory area. It keeps saying that data01.dll is not found, even though the application and the thing were right next to each other. This is happening for each of the applications where they can't find the data01-02.dll. I have vista and i reinstalled it twice. Sorry if this has been solved or explained somewhere. I couldn't find anything about it when i looked around.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am

The application and the .dlls aren't supposed to be next to each other, the .dlls go to \data folder, the extras run from main folder.

Clephas

Postby Clephas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Phlebas wrote:The application and the .dlls aren't supposed to be next to each other, the .dlls go to \data folder, the extras run from main folder.

It looks like there is no \data folder in the zip file, and there is only a single .dll which is adult_graphics.dll

Incidentally, having the same problem.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Wait, WHAT problem exactly? You should unpack the stuff into root of the game and run the replacer.

Clephas

Postby Clephas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”