Eien no Aselia Extras

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
galvenize

Re: Eien no Aselia Extras

Postby galvenize » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 am

Well somehow it still doesn't work even after following the instructions...
I extracted everything in the main EnA folder, and after trying to install the .exe it says i've no autorisation. And even after launching the program as an admin it now says it couldn't find the dll file.

teiglin

Postby teiglin » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 am

galvenize wrote:Well somehow it still doesn't work even after following the instructions...
I extracted everything in the main EnA folder, and after trying to install the .exe it says i've no autorisation. And even after launching the program as an admin it now says it couldn't find the dll file.

That sounds to me like you're getting screwed by program files virtualization. If you understand what I'm talking about, you could look for the virtualized program files in the C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files directory.

If that whole thing lost you, then rather than worry too much about this rather annoying feature, I recommend reinstalling EnA somewhere outside Program Files (or Windows directory). That should alleviate concerns of running as administrator for the CG extractors, patches, and the game itself.

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 pm

One thing I'd like to request if it could be added to the extras list would be if we could download the images that state what everyone did after the game was over. I'm never able to read it all before it disappears so it would be great to have the images on hand.

galvenize

Postby galvenize » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:48 am

I was wondering... Where are the save files kept? As i was unsuccesfull with the install of the uncensored pack, i did what Teiglin told me, but instead of reinstalling from scratch, i just copied and paste the main folder of EnA from the program files directory to somewhere else. Now, the install do works but the problem is that i have lost all my save files. I don't really understand because whenever i launch the exe through the original folder (program files) everything was there. :|

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 am

savedatacs.dat keeps them.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

myrtas

Postby myrtas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:26 am

One guy once requested that the end credits/epilogue be added to the extras. Ive just completed the game and happen to agree with him, since they roll by too fast for you to be able to comprehend and enjoy the moment.

So, ive taking the liberty of capturing them and i am attaching them below. Its only for the Aselia route though, but with no dead spirits. If you decide to put them with the extras, i adivse that you name it with a Major spoiler tag! xD

Contains:
The Roll by history
Those Epilogue shots saying what happned to the spirits

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/371722484/History_End_credits.zip.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXJBTM3I
http://hotfile.com/dl/36157809/195ccae/HistoryEnd_credits.zip.html

You can now read them at your own leisure

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit
BTW, can you edit the savedatacs.dat ? If so, how ? For me it would be for cosmetic reasons, as i cannot rearrange or rename save files :/

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 am

Thanks a lot for the ending credits. As far as I know it doesn't change much between paths the only difference is that the heroine you choose isn't on that final list of what they did with their lives.

Volandum

Postby Volandum » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 am

I attach Aselia's non-heroine ending page.
Attachments
Aselia end.rar
(65.05 KiB) Downloaded 702 times

myrtas

Postby myrtas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:50 am

YamiLeto wrote:Thanks a lot for the ending credits. As far as I know it doesn't change much between paths the only difference is that the heroine you choose isn't on that final list of what they did with their lives.

I see. didnt know that. Ur welcome xD

I attach Aselia's non-heroine ending page.

Thx! Now i know what happned to her! Curious though, why would she learn cooking .. the only reason for her was cuz of Yuoto

:mrgreen:

HappyGawl

Postby HappyGawl » Sun May 02, 2010 1:02 am

Greetings

I had a question about the BGM Replacer. I have used it and the music for the game has changed, but the voices seem to be muted. I have tried installing and reintalling the replacer, as well as, the game, but to no effect. Is there anyway I can install the BGM replacer without losing the ingame voice overs?

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”