Eien no Aselia Extras

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
spardatheone

Re: Eien no Aselia Extras

Postby spardatheone » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 pm

question, where can i find the saved data of the game?, in the next days i have to format mi pc, so i like to save it in a dvd or usb.

lightl

Postby lightl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 pm

spardatheone wrote:question, where can i find the saved data of the game?, in the next days i have to format mi pc, so i like to save it in a dvd or usb.

it will be in game folder under this savedatacs.dat

spardatheone

Postby spardatheone » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 pm

lightl wrote:
spardatheone wrote:question, where can i find the saved data of the game?, in the next days i have to format mi pc, so i like to save it in a dvd or usb.

it will be in game folder under this savedatacs.dat

cant find it, there are only .dll, gd and the op video.

lightl

Postby lightl » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 pm

that where it is in my comp I use vista, don't know if it could be different for someone using xp or 7

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:23 pm

If it's not in your game folder it means you're running on low rights and it's in your user profile folder somewhere, do a search on the file.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=103&hilit=savedatacs.dat&start=30#p1655
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

spardatheone

Postby spardatheone » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Phlebas wrote:

If it's not in your game folder it means you're running on low rights and it's in your user profile folder somewhere, do a search on the file.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=103&hilit=savedatacs.dat&start=30#p1655

found it¡¡¡¡ :D
C:\Users\usuario\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Xuse\aisen
thanks a lot :lol: :lol:

solopy567

Postby solopy567 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:21 pm

I got a problem with the BGM changer.

I placed my own songs in, but whenever I start the game, the BGM does not play and the game crashes!!!

I put the files as .ogg but I dont know what could be wrong.

EDIT: And just so you know, placing back the data dlls from the disk puts the game back in japanese for some reason.

Greatbeyonder

Postby Greatbeyonder » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:13 am

Your walk throught, extras and support of Eien no Aselia are awesome. Thank you for all you do to support fans of Japanese visual novels and games.

I had the same problem Clephas and Htarrevaa had running the replacement file. The fix for me wasn't moving the .dlls to the data file. I tried that before I saw your post, but in my case it was a compatability issue. I still have Vista and XP on a few of my laptops and to fix the problem I needed to right click on the graphic_replacer.exe file, select properties, and click on the compatability tab in the file menu. Once there, I selected "run in compatability mode" and used the drop box to select "Win XP service pack 2" mode. This worked for both my Vista and XP machines.

I also selected the box to "run as administrator" under privledge level in the same area. I had the graphics.dll and graphics.gd files in the Aselia the Eternal root program file and it ran the swap flawlessly. I know the original thread was in Mar 10 and it's Jan 11 now but i wanted to offer this solution as an alt way to troubleshoot if anyone else had a similar problem. Have a great new year and I look forward to hearing more about the sequel.

DominicMason

Postby DominicMason » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:01 am

they stated the eng patch is for 15+ ver.
do u guys hav 18+ ver? or do i hav to google for the patch?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 am

There is no patch for 18+ version.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”