Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12

Postby Phlebas » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 pm

No, it's not from the bad end. I can't remember 100% which route it was from, except it was one of the main heroines. Checking the scripts (which don't have speaker tags to confirm it...) I can see your issue though - you might only get the CG in the alternate scene where Kyouko is alive (there's another version for when she isn't). You get it in either Aselia or Esperia epilogue. Or possibly either.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Nidjo

Postby Nidjo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 pm

World Tree wrote:Maybe bad route's epilogue (if has one).

The bad ending doesn't have an epilogue per se. At least not in the sense as the other routes. ;)

World Tree wrote:That's a shame, but maybe starting from scratch might prove to be the best choice. Anyways, looking forward to it. I won't know more than Phlebas or echo, but if I can help a bit in that thread, I will.

Any input will be much appreciated.

Phlebas wrote:You get it in either Aselia or Esperia epilogue. Or possibly either.

Did two speed runs today (took me a bit under 4 hours with lvl 99 chars on normal, thank you skip, ctrl and L). One for the bad end, one for Esperia. I can confirm that you get the scene in Esperia's route if Kyouko is alive. I'll check Aselia's route tomorrow. With that, the CG gallery is 100% complete. Hurray!!!

EDIT:
Actually, I'm going for Aselia's route for normal difficulty walkthrough so the confirmation for Aselia will come when I'm done. Progress is kinda slow (1-2 missions per day, currently done with mission #3, started chapter II) since I gave myself a really tough job. :) I'm listing enemy squads, stat progression for leveling and some other tidbits. Maybe I'll make the thread even when the walkthrough won't be a release candidate since I found a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes and those are my biggest concern right now. I blame the interwebs (lol language) and myself for not using "proper" English for more than 4 years. D:

Progress will be even slower for the next few days since I have some things related to college to take care of. A release candidate should* be done in about 2 weeks.

* take that with a grain of salt since I'm doing two parallel playthroughs (one normal with no clear data where I read and test everything and one with lvl 99 to test things during missions).

I also contacted (at least tried) JastUSA and asked them if there will be any technical differences (change of starting stats, enemy levels etc) since if there are going to be some then a lot of my work is wasted and that makes me a very sad panda. Didn't get a reply yet, not even a "Sorry, we can't talk about that before the game is released."
Oh well, hoping there won't be any technical differences.

Kinda lengthy edit... :|

akira

Postby akira » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:28 pm

can someone explain how to get kyoko and tokimi route
i tried with the walktrough but its not working for me
the first time i played uruka route
pls its my 2nd play and i wanted kyoko route but in chapter V cant get the extra mission for her instead of that mission i got again uruka

StealthBaka

Postby StealthBaka » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Any way to skip the credits? After seeing them for the third time, I'm getting tired of them, despite the awesomeness of the sketch-like pictures describing everyone's fates after the game's events.

World Tree

Postby World Tree » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

As far as I know and tried, there isn't a way.

icepick.evans

Postby icepick.evans » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:26 am

I wonder if anyone will even check this? O.o

Anyway, sorry for dragging up an old post, but I'm on my first playthrough of the game, and have a couple of questions about the first branching point, especially in relation to the guide, that I haven't really been able to find an answer to, and I was hoping someone could offer their help.

I'm aiming for Esperia first, and I get to the branching point, but I'm a little unclear on if the event has actually taken place or not. By the order of events as they are displayed in the guide, it would seem that it did not, and was wondering if I could get a summary of what the event is suppose to entail in order to confirm it. Is it the dinner scene where the two get teased by Uruka? Because that scene takes place before the other choices, even tough the specific events are listed as taking place after Uruka gets her sword back.

I have painstakingly made sure to defeat each unit that has appeared with Yuuto's squad (that contains Esperia) except the very first ones you have to go through to get Yuuto as a usable unit, and one that was on the opposite side of Samodoa from where I was attacking, as well as favoring her in all choices I could that didn't also involve sub-spirits (such as going to sleep instead of shopping with Esperia after the fifth mission, which the guide lists as not giving love points anyway, and not a requirement for the route).

Are the order of events not listed correctly? Am I just being paranoid here? I want to avoid a bad end, as that nets me nothing, and would make being forced playing through again at low levels frustrating (as oppose to choosing to do so), not to mention its hard for me to redo an entire game after I've experienced its story (however much I want to).

I don't expect anyone to read this, as old as it is, but if anyone could help me out it would be appreciated. The turn begins after Uruka's sword scene and leaves me a little wanting for a more heroine specific event, of which I can't find any allusions to its contents so I know if I'm on the right path. ^o^ Thank you in advance, and again, sorry for bringing up an old thread...

mkl

Postby mkl » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 am

so how do i get engineer quofode ?

lordvigilance

Postby lordvigilance » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 pm

I need help getting Tokimi's ending.I need a detailed guide on how to get her ending please.

Zheyan

Postby Zheyan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

How do I keep Kouin and Kyouko alive?

Femto44

Postby Femto44 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 am

Hi, is there an error in the Walkthrough about the classes? i level up Aselia and Esperia to level 20 with mind 100 and they get the class Anohart instead of Nokatet. I have tried to find the reason but i found this : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128&start=40 saying that Nokatet is the low mind class. I don't understand, is it an error in the walkthrough? or the Translation patch?

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”