Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
SnowDream

Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.11

Post by SnowDream » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

When the walkthrough indicate that one can go to a town to get the rumor for the mana crystal, does one need to do it in that mission? Or can one get the rumor next mission? What about getting the rumor in one mission then getting the crystal in the next?

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Once the dragon or crystal appears it stays there.

myrtas

Post by myrtas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Btw, i forgot to add this. It says how much mana you get from each dragon except for Guardian Ajugis. You might want to add this in the guide section, as it helps know how much mana you will get and how strong each dragon is. Naturally, the more mana you get, the stronget the dragon is. Atleast it seemed that way to me.

[x] Gatekeeper Nestoselas 50K

[x] Gatekeeper Krouzushion 50k

[x] Gatekeeper Seirito 50k

[x] Gatekeeper Raze 80K

[x] Gatekeeper Garion 35k

[_] Guardian Ajugis 70k Volandum

[x] Guardian Revile 150k

[x] Guardian Aretas 150k
Last edited by myrtas on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

hybras

Post by hybras » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Error in the guide.

Mission 16

"So, atone for it!"
"That wasn't our fault"

choices appear regardless of mind. and kyouko still kicks the bucket. They both die. I don't know what I did wrong. But this is awesome epic fail I have achieved there. Bad end incoming....

*EDIT*

Found the issue why kyouko kept dying. You need 91 mind. I got "exactly" 90 mind, and kyouko kicked the bucket, despite I told her to atone for it. Great... fantastic. -_- :evil:

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 am

hybras wrote:Error in the guide.

Mission 16

"So, atone for it!"
"That wasn't our fault"

choices appear regardless of mind. and kyouko still kicks the bucket. They both die. I don't know what I did wrong. But this is awesome epic fail I have achieved there. Bad end incoming....

*EDIT*

Found the issue why kyouko kept dying. You need 91 mind. I got "exactly" 90 mind, and kyouko kicked the bucket, despite I told her to atone for it. Great... fantastic. -_- :evil:
First playthrough or later? I think I remember it showing up in the first playthrough but it doesn't have an effect no matter what in the first.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 am

Ajugis only gives 70K mana.

hybras

Post by hybras » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 am

YamiLeto wrote:
hybras wrote:Error in the guide.

Mission 16

"So, atone for it!"
"That wasn't our fault"

*EDIT*

First playthrough or later? I think I remember it showing up in the first playthrough but it doesn't have an effect no matter what in the first.
You know, I would be thankful if you read my "edited" part. Apparently I didn't get her to suicide after I got higher than 91 mind. Obviously this isn't my first playthrough.

*EDiT*

So I decided to test whether or not killing my characters and reviving them in the same battle will make me lose my High Eternal. Before I turned Eternal, I took the time to kill my NPCs several times and resurrect them using revive.

Results: Reviving dead people in the same battle will not increase the death rate counter, your character will still reach High Eternal.

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:27 pm

hello, i have a few questions.

can you get the stat bonus from multiple classes?
i.e. should i level my sub-spirits to 40 before viewing their events and make them Kauto Kuminet?

in my 2nd playthrough, i ended up with bunch of unusable eternal skills, i just overwritten them.
this was the right thing to do right? its pretty big blow to have Aselia with only 2 attacks.

in Mission 16: Capture the capital of Malorigan
i think its impossible to get good rank here, capture all those towns and kill that dragon to make Ajugis spawn.
is there some good strategy?

i'm about to recruit the 2 Etrangers, with chars should i dump?
meanwhile i don't use Shiah and Faren.
i was thinking about Helion and i dunno...

in the walkthrough it said you can get io as playable char. do you get her only on some routes or something? as i didn't get her on my 1st playthrough.

something that will be really great if added to the walkthrough is an list of which skills are learned in each level. specially the banishers...

thanks

Mane

Post by Mane » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 am

Progressing through multiple classes does seem to increase the stats of my characters any more than what they would be without that many class changes. Characters relearn Eternal skills when they become Eternals again. So erasing those skill is fine. In mission 16, if your characters were lv99 (super hard mode) in a normal mode game...

As for list of skills and when you learn them, try this list I made:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=149

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 am

thank you very much for your help.
your skill list is great, it really should be added to the walkthrough.