Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
KholdStare88

Re: Gameplay FAQ / Walkthrough 1.12

Post by KholdStare88 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:17 am

Also, about Mission 19...

When Mission 18 starts, you probably got 1.5 million mana/ether from Mission 16. So yeah, the game expects you to use them instead of trying to go for SS. :D

persocom01

Post by persocom01 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:09 am

imo nanaru is the one you're going to be relying on if you want to kill enemy squads in a single battle for most of the game in super hard. While she has the physical attack of a hamster, in super hard she can be used for defence due to high hp and resistance, and if you choose apocalypse/ignition/arc flare, you have 9 support spells to expend before she becomes a deadweight in offense. Because blue and red spirits defend pretty well on super hard (assuming max level), there's actually little need for green spirits, who are the defence staple for normal and hard difficulties.

solopy567

Post by solopy567 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm

A question:

On Kyouko's route, do I need to beat Kouin's squad as well or just Kyouko's? I know the guide says I have to beat her squad, but I have to know if it includes Kouin's too.

lunarium

Post by lunarium » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

No, you don't have to beat Kouin's squad for Kyouko's route.
But if you noticed the rather insane amount of mana he released when defeated, you'd aim for it anyway.

solopy567

Post by solopy567 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

umm, another question.

On Kyouko and Tokimi routes, when exactly are the second branching points? I looked through the guide and it doesn't say it clearly, unless they are the bonus missions.

Lynx190

Post by Lynx190 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 am

Second branching point is at the end of mission 21/chapter IV. Incidentally, If you get Kyouko's mind down close to the limit leading up to that point you can make a saved game and easily get both routes with only having to replay the very end of the game. I did Kyouko/Tokimi routes last so it was no big deal, if you're doing it earlier you might not want to do it that way and have to redo leveling characters and whatnot (although you could do one, continue on with other routes, and hold onto that saved game and go back to it and do the other one at the end)

Halcyon

Post by Halcyon » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 pm

RIght. I'm replaying the game from normal; how the hell do you get past mission 2 again? (*facepalm*)

[s]None of the characters are able to survive the inferno, and Aselia's Ice Banisher is only a level three.[/s]

EDIT: Remembered that Aselia gets her next Ice Banisher on next level up, gah. In any case, mission two SS; SS normal run continue~

Speaking of which, is it possible to end Mission 5 early? I never bothered to before, but the fact it has separate ranks makes me curious. However, I find it rather unlikely due to the fact that it's rather very difficult to destroy all enemies because you can't get through the bloody mountains and capture their city. Anyone attempted this before?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:17 am

Yes you can, but it's extremely hard (more or less impossible on normal diff) because you have to basically 1-shot all the enemies as they come, as new ones spawn when old squad is destroyed, and they wait in the inaccessible square, so you have to kill them when they're attacking out of it, at least at the end.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Halcyon

Post by Halcyon » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 am

I now face a dilemma. I now need to choose between redoing a mission (or most likely even the one before it) to achieve SS-rank, or to continue on with the game I have now and achieve most likely an A rank.

And seriously, SS-rank for this mission is practically within my hands... *grr*

Going for a straight SS-rank run isn't as easy as it seems... *groan*

flying dagger

Post by flying dagger » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm

What does giving a person a thumbs up supposed to mean? Both esperia and aselia got embarrassed when yuuto gave one to them.