Character Popularity Poll

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

Who is your favorite character in Eien no Aselia?

Takamine Yuuto
5%
Aselia Bluespirit
21%
Oruphaliru Redspirit
4%
Esperia Greenspirit
6%
Uruka Blackspirit
10%
Lesteena Dai Rakios
10%
Kurahashi Tokimi
13%
Misaki Kyouko
2%
Midori Kouin
3%
Nelie Bluespirit
3%
Shiah Bluespirit
0%
Selia Bluespirit
3%
Nanaru Redspirit
1%
Himika Redspirit
1%
Halion Greenspirit
2%
Nimnthor Greenspirit
2%
Helion Blackspirit
6%
Faren Blackspirit
1%
Takamine Kaori
2%
Natsu Kotori
2%
Io Whitespirit
2%
Youtia
1%
Matriarch Temuorin
1%
Takios the Black Blade
0%
Mitosemar the Defiler
No votes
Moonlight Blades Medario
0%
Soma Ru Soma
No votes
King of Rakios
No votes
Akitsuki Shun
No votes
Quedgin
1%

Total votes: 326

Tinbad

Re: Character Popularity Poll

Postby Tinbad » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 pm

teiglin wrote:I know it could just cause forum bloat, but it might be nice to have separate polls for heroines (with routes), and side characters. The latter could include eternity swords, though 'Desire' is the only one who's sufficiently interesting to me to include; the higher-ranked swords don't have enough screen time to evince much personality.

I agree that it might be a good idea for main characters and 'sub-spirits' to have different polls.

Reaper

Postby Reaper » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am

I felt bad nobody voted for Temuorin so I helped her out. Even though she's crazy and evil I feel like she's not completely beyond redemption. Perhaps in the eternal war with Yuuto + heroine she'll simmer down somewhat, I can hope at least! She also gets bonus points for so many hilarious jabs at Tokimi.

Second vote was Halion, she's just too priceless. It is impossible to disagree with her, she just wins any conversation shes having with someone by default. She is also great for constantly teasing Helion to get some amusing reactions.

Lastly was Tokimi due to massive cuteness factor. She also has the most impressive entrance by far. Not even Aselia's fly in and save you from being stabbed + blown up entrance is as good as appear from nowhere and smack around Shun with your fan entrance.

Runner ups were Uruka and Aselia. Aselia requires no explanation, she's just all around great, and Uruka is glorious when she loses her composure and self destructs. Uruka also gets a big bonus from having a cool looking sword and a great attack animation. You don't even see her draw her sword, she just appears to stand there and blows rain down on the enemies and they die, only one word describes it: badass. On a side note Aselia lost bonuses for her attack, it looked okay, but she has the most awful battle cries ever. I wish she just stuck to her usual "...nn" instead.

Tinbad

Postby Tinbad » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:39 am

Reaper wrote:I felt bad nobody voted for Temuorin so I helped her out. Even though she's crazy and evil I feel like she's not completely beyond redemption. Perhaps in the eternal war with Yuuto + heroine she'll simmer down somewhat, I can hope at least! She also gets bonus points for so many hilarious jabs at Tokimi.

Shes a depraved witch. Although towards the end with her final comment, she might have a better quality character to her. Overall, she didn't have enough active time in the game to present much of her character.

SnowDream

Postby SnowDream » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 am

Aselia is always cute, but Halion (the Green one) caught my attention with her laid-back but also motherly personality. I especially enjoyed her scene with Yutoo at the end of the 3rd act. Very touching and very motherly when needed to be, but a goof ball other wise.

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am

Aselia, Uruka, and Io for me. Aselia for sheer downright awesomeness plus spiritual depth (not sure how they did it but good job creators of the game). Uruka was just kinda funny how serious she was. Especially when Orpha asked Uruka to stop calling her Orphaliru. Io....oh that hot steamy moment in the sauna and the fact that she has THE most unique uses for her eternity sword this way of real technology.

galvenize

Postby galvenize » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 am

Tinbad wrote:
Reaper wrote:I felt bad nobody voted for Temuorin so I helped her out. Even though she's crazy and evil I feel like she's not completely beyond redemption. Perhaps in the eternal war with Yuuto + heroine she'll simmer down somewhat, I can hope at least! She also gets bonus points for so many hilarious jabs at Tokimi.

Shes a depraved witch. Although towards the end with her final comment, she might have a better quality character to her. Overall, she didn't have enough active time in the game to present much of her character.

indeed, i cannot sympathize with her, especially after i saw the H-scene from the original game involving kotori and her.... she's so twisted!

myrtas

Postby myrtas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

galvenize wrote:indeed, i cannot sympathize with her, especially after i saw the H-scene from the original game involving kotori and her.... she's so twisted!

But lol dude, i think those tentacles belong to Yuoto. In the oringinal game back when there was a dark route, youto would tenc rape the heroines. Atleast thats what i heard/read.

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

myrtas wrote:
galvenize wrote:indeed, i cannot sympathize with her, especially after i saw the H-scene from the original game involving kotori and her.... she's so twisted!

But lol dude, i think those tentacles belong to Yuoto. In the oringinal game back when there was a dark route, youto would tenc rape the heroines. Atleast thats what i heard/read.

Nah watched the scene myself and seemed it was probably takios' tentacles. After all she keeps saying something to takios quite often during the scene. Plus the yuuto dark path probably has him merging with his sword like Shun merges with World.

Tinbad

Postby Tinbad » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 pm

galvenize wrote:
Tinbad wrote:

indeed, i cannot sympathize with her, especially after i saw the H-scene from the original game involving kotori and her.... she's so twisted!

I can neither find a source for the original game, nor a complete download for the CG set. The one I did find is stuck at 53.6%

Volandum

Postby Volandum » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Changed vote for Esperia to Nimnthor. Helping Aselia eat two Photon Aura Breaks (and four Worlds) without dying made her my heroine. Would have been three if Nimnthor had more HP, but I'm levelling her up to rectify that.

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”