Any similar games like this?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
shashadwag

Any similar games like this?

Postby shashadwag » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 am

Are there any games similar like this for the pc.I loved this game and id wish the story would keep on continuing :( .Any suggestions what i might like after playing this game?

mechafanboy

Re: Any similar games like this?

Postby mechafanboy » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 am

You could try the usual culprits for visual novels. Listing a few companies (in brackets are the games they peoduced.)

Type moon(tsukihime, kara no kyoukai, fate stay night) is well known for having a nice mix of action with fairl morbid deaths and scenarios. The gore level isn't particularly high though.
Key(rewrite,clannad,little busters) is known for their wacky characters but generally solid overall storyline, they tend to move much slower than one would expect though.
Overdrive(dear drops, dengeki stryker) is probably the closest thing to eien no aselia in terms of the happiness of the endings, i don't think the emotional pain reaches quite the same level of intensity but their writing is generally decent and the endinga are always very warm in nature(i.e happy end get).

If you want similar gameplay... Hmm...
Guess the closest on plc would be daibanchou/sengoku rance perhaps... ... I don't think it quite fits and the level of strategy is different though.... :x

shashadwag

Re: Any similar games like this?

Postby shashadwag » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks very much for your suggestions,will definately give them a try :D

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”