Which Version of Eien no Aselia Do I Need?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
dupko

Re: Which Version of Eien no Aselia Do I Need?

Postby dupko » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am

deathcoy wrote:So the patch wont work for all version of the game except the PS2 to PC port mentioned in the first post right?(sorry if this has been asked again and again >.< just need to reconfirm.)

i played the first version before and i think i have it sitting in my hdd, was wondering if theres a lucky chance it'll work with the patch lol...

Anyways, thanks a lot guys for your hardwork, didnt know the game was being translated until i chance upon it few days back... i remember few years back spending hours figuring out all the stats and skills, countless reloads etc etc lol, really appreciate your work!!! thanks again!!!

i have rememberr that,that was old times :lol:

MJALowe

Postby MJALowe » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 am

Would it be possible to get a link to the tools for packing and unpacking the files? I got my hands on the special edition and I find that I like it better than the PC (translated) version even though the h-scenes don't add much content. I've been using AGHT and Translation Agregator to play through the game (only one ending left to go) Because I don't read or speak Japanese I know I'm missing alot, but I was figuring I could replace the image texts at the very least for the ones that have already been translated and hopefully the skill texts as well. Other than the h-scenes the special edition is identical to the PC (translated) version - same names/skills/stories/etc. I figure if I can get the already translated portions into the game I can upload it as a partially translated patch with all credit going to Dakkodango. (the h-scenes would benefit from translation, but not being translated doesn't detract from them)

catgirl hunter

Postby catgirl hunter » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 am

so is taher any chance anybody will ever translate the full game??

nferocious76

Postby nferocious76 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:09 am

I have played this long ago and again playing for the routes pending. :D but man i wan't the orig version, cuz the patches spoils it. i can't find any source to get it though. :(

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”