Which Version of Eien no Aselia Do I Need?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
cheese
Site Admin

Which Version of Eien no Aselia Do I Need?

Postby cheese » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 pm

What are the versions of Eien no Aselia, and how do they differ?
Eien no Aselia: The original game. Does not contain the expansion routes for Kyouko or Tokimi. Contains 18+ content and an 'evil' route.
Eien no Aselia EXPANSION: An expansion fan disc for the original game that adds the routes for Kyouko and Tokimi.
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PS2 Version): Includes the original game routes and all the routes from the expansion, adds new voice actors and art, and revises the battle system. Removes all 18+ content.
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PC Version): The same as the PS2 version, only ported back to the PC. This is the one we are translating. It comes with the second game in the Eternity Sword series, in the Sei Naru Kana SPECIAL PACKAGE.
Eien no Aselia DIGEST: The original game turned into a pure visual novel, with all gameplay removed. Only contains the Aselia route. This version was only included with pre-orders of the Supitan fan disc.
Eien no Aselia Special Edition A special 5000 piece limited edition released in 05/2010 that mixes the original PC version and Kono Daichi no Hate De, essentially re-adding the adult scenes and 'evil route'. Patch does not work on it.

Xerxos

Re: FAQ

Postby Xerxos » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Sooo... no 18+ content in the translated version?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Xerxos wrote:Sooo... no 18+ content in the translated version?

cheese wrote:Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PS2 Version): Includes the original game routes and all the routes from the expansion, adds new voice actors and art, and revises the battle system. Removes all 18+ content.
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (PC Version): The same as the PS2 version, only ported back to the PC. This is the one we are translating. [/url]

That's absolutely right.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Moratorius

Postby Moratorius » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 pm

cheese wrote:Eien no Aselia: The original game. Does not contain the expansion routes for Kyouko or Tokimi. Contains 18+ content and an 'evil' route.

The lack of the former is good sign, since that usually means the story has enough to make for a decent standalone story without a neverending series of erocg (*cough* ttt *cough*). However, was the 'evil' route also removed in later editions? It sounds interesting, heh.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Moratorius wrote:
cheese wrote:Eien no Aselia: The original game. Does not contain the expansion routes for Kyouko or Tokimi. Contains 18+ content and an 'evil' route.

The lack of the former is good sign, since that usually means the story has enough to make for a decent standalone story without a neverending series of erocg (*cough* ttt *cough*). However, was the 'evil' route also removed in later editions? It sounds interesting, heh.

The wretched (no I'm not biased :roll: ) evil route (aka. loli tentacle raep route) is probably the reason no one has translated the game so far. Logically, it's missing from the PS2 version because basically it just consists of the aforementioned. Good riddance.

Aguis

Postby Aguis » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:48 pm

As you going to be translating the second game as well?

leonheart666

Postby leonheart666 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Phlebas wrote:
Moratorius wrote:

The wretched (no I'm not biased :roll: ) evil route (aka. loli tentacle raep route) is probably the reason no one has translated the game so far. Logically, it's missing from the PS2 version because basically it just consists of the aforementioned. Good riddance.

loli tentacle rape? omg i want the evil route :lol:

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

*bans*

Grimoire

Postby Grimoire » Fri May 01, 2009 12:20 am

Evil Loli Tentacle rape?! And it hadn't been translated?! For shame!

Omissions of routes is something I dislike(I luv variety). But if the routes are poorly done, I suppose they don't add much. I really am on my seat here. I just love TRPG's! And here I see a good group is doing it, really pleased am I!

ronn990

Postby ronn990 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 am

IS EIEN NO ASELIA GAME IS FREE?

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”