Issue with mouse controls

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Xiphon

Issue with mouse controls

Postby Xiphon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am

Hi there, have just obtained a copy of this game, very impressed with it so far! I'm new to these type of TRPG's.
This may be a silly question to ask but I'm sure its not something I'm doing wrong. I have just begun Chapter 2 and for some reason the mouse contols do not seem to be working correctly.
I can scroll the map by moving the mouse etc.. but I cannot right click to bring up the menu or select troops by clicking them, or clicking on towns:(
The keyboard controls work fine, and if for example I press H to go to Party Edit I can use the mouse buttons to select things. This only seems to happen on the World Map which is very frustrating!
I can select troops by pressing 1,2,3 etc.. and moving them with the mouse.
They worked absolutely fine up until Chapter 2.
Any help/advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Re: Issue with mouse controls

Postby Phlebas » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:47 am

You've made it to chapter 2... does that mean the mouse used to work correctly and then stopped?
I don't recall ever having experienced that kind of problem, but if the change has happened suddenly and restarting game doesn't fix it, maybe your installation has become corrupted or something, you could try reinstalling.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Xiphon

Postby Xiphon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks, upon switching my PC back on today the problem seems to have sorted itself out :/
Literally the right mouse button function was not working on the world map, but if it happens again I'll just reboot my PC.
Thanks for the help :D

Fabulous Max

Postby Fabulous Max » Sun May 25, 2014 9:16 am

I have the same issue as the OP. I installed the game at the same time as my friend, with the uncensor patch, and I don't have any mouse control in the game menu. I can't do training or anything of the like. I'm going to reset my PC and see if I get the same results as him.

Fabulous Max

Postby Fabulous Max » Thu May 29, 2014 8:02 am

Resetting the computer fixes the problem, but I've reproduced it several times. I have to reset after every battle and I think it's due to the patch. The first time I reset, the patch's font broke but I could still access the menu, so I re-installed the patch and it worked, but now I have to reset before each game session.

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”