Io Crashed my Game; also lets talk Dragons

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
General Usana

Io Crashed my Game; also lets talk Dragons

Post by General Usana » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 pm

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but I assume it is a known issue. Her 12% support skill nuked the game. The attacker you see had finished the last person off before she unleashed it. After killing that last spirit it showed Aselia launching a fancy attack of some kind(and she wasn't in the party at all let alone in position to attack) over and over(including the picture that showed on initialization of the attack, I assume it was an Eternal skill since it looked like when Tokimi uses some of her skills until everything broke completely.

So a pro tip. Don't use an end support attack skill if nothing is going to be left standing :/.

Also Dragons first time through. . . with how much trouble the early optional ones were giving me I wondered why there weren't more posts talking about bashing them in(finally managed all but Ajugis, Revile, Aretas, and Serito somewhere inbetween 16-18 mission wise). Obviously once chapter 5 comes around Dragons are mere play things, as I discovered just recently(I really do play slowly :/). However, I am curious if anyone managed to take down Guardian Ajugis on the first playthrough. I can knock him down to 14-15 thousand hp left and then he promptly blasts me to oblivion. Obviously any tactics on bashing in Dragons pre-Eternals on first playthroughs could also be fun. Such as lowest levels/mission and what ones party was composed of. I left them too late, by the 16-18 missions(can't remember which one was their end, drat) they fell fast and easy(Nestoselas was the exception by being the toughest by far, stupid banish-proof all target spell :/).

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Re: Io Crashed my Game; also lets talk Dragons

Post by Phlebas » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Insofar as we've been able to figure out, beating Ajugis on 1st playthrough (without any trainers) is physically impossible. At least no one has proved us wrong yet. Given how powerful some skills are, it may look like a deceptively close call though, but that support skill's a bitch.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

General Usana

Re: Io Crashed my Game; also lets talk Dragons

Post by General Usana » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 pm

I sorta figured as much, but I have no clue what the spirits are like when they go Eternal and I figured if he appears on the first play through that he MUST be beatable by some means or combination. But I guess not. Ah well.