Buildings?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
molitar

Buildings?

Post by molitar » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Ok what use are buildings? The only ones I have figured any use for is ether and towers.. none of the others seem to do anything.. I have built several training facilities and I still can only train in the capital. So I'm really confused what all the buildings are for. I think the mana ones are useless since they also help the enemy so I am not even bothering building them.

Rednal

Re: Buildings?

Post by Rednal » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm

For the training facilities, your team needs to be in the same city as the facility. Otherwise... I really don't use them myself, since they don't seem to be worth the ether that I could be spending on levelling up my characters instead... I guess they're for the people who like having those sorts of things around? A tower could be useful if you know a bunch of enemies are going to come at you while you're in town.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

The only two you need are the Ether Converters and Training centers. Later on, you will also probably be using Ether Jump Clients (which are unlocked somewhere around Chapter 3) as well.
The others are completely unnecessary.

ova

Post by ova » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 pm

- Ether Converter = Mana to Ether (Build a few level 1 or 2 early in the games and half way through build a few more level 8)
- Training Center = Training Center (Normally it take 4 turns for it to complete after building and you should only build it at a defending cities)
- Laboratory = Speed up your construction
- Tower = Raise Attack and Defend % in the city where it build (quite useful for your first play)
- Azure Fountain = Blue Element
- Altar of Flames = Red Element
- Evergreen Tree = Green Element
- Altar of Moon = Black Element (these are similar to the tower, but it affect both you and enemy) something i never build
- Recovery Facility = Recovery more hp each turn
- Ether Jump Client = Teleport

Alcion

Post by Alcion » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Ether Converter - a must have. One max level one is enough for normal difficulty, but you need a few more for hard and a ton for super hard if you dont want to spend a lot of time waiting.
Training Center - if you have nothing else to build an a lot of spare mana to train with, build on on the front lines and start training! You can always demolish later.
Laboratory - Get one at max level.
Tower - Always good to have.
Altars - Ive only ever built the green altar, and that was just because I had no defenders in that town except one group that had Esperia in it, and the attacking horde all had red spirits with attack all spells. The town had a max level tower but she was still getting destroyed. She survived after I built a bunch of green towers.
Recovery Facility - Never really needed these. I try to build my teams with a healer in the group
Ether Jump Client - Convenience. For the most part I find them unnecessary.

sporked

Post by sporked » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

AQZT wrote:The only two you need are the Ether Converters and Training centers. Later on, you will also probably be using Ether Jump Clients (which are unlocked somewhere around Chapter 3) as well.
The others are completely unnecessary.

Iunno, towers are rediculously useful on the second mission of chapter 4 on super hard f/e to survive the initial 12 vs 4 zerging but yeah beyond that the only things I use are training centres and converters, even jump clients lack a use except on chapter 5 and getting Qufode/Mula Sephis imho.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I build a full (Lv4) lab as soon as I get the builder with Lv 2 (or is it Lv3?) lab. Takes fifty turns, but it's worth it because you can take a city, throw up a training center, and be ready to train and defend next turn. Recovery facilities occasionally help too, I always use them rather than towers of any kind.