Help getting started!

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
molitar

Re: Help getting started!

Post by molitar » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:32 am

Ok now can someone answer why I can't use my two new spirits at all? I can't put them in any squad at all.. one is level 18.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 am

You don't have free squads. You can only move them to existing squads in the capital.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

molitar

Post by molitar » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 am

Ok thanks..so I have to go back to the capital to rearrange my squads.. thanks for the info.

ELFail

Post by ELFail » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 am

I've just one question. Which characters are best to level up through all the playthrough (first, second, etc.)? So I don't waste ether on others.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am

First playthrough: you can level basically everyone to Lv30, and often your levels will be capped by trainer availability rather than ether.
Second: you can get about half your team to 60.
Third: On Hard, you can get your team to 60. On SH levels aren't so key, 80 or so tends to max out attack.

Characters: Aselia is fantastic. Tanky bluespirit with good Ether Sink and 2-act Banisher. Selia is good too, similar Ether Sink, slightly stronger Banisher. Nelie and Shiah aren't important, and Shiah costs a lot more than she's worth.
Esperia is reasonably cheap and reasonably okay. Halion is very good as is Nimthor. Level the other two, but on first playthrough be sure to level Esperia as she has to fight in some battles.
Orpha is pretty good but very expensive. Himika is fairly good (particularly as Attacker) but expensive. Nanaru is powerful, but a bit disappointing to start off. Just get Nanaru, level Orpha if you have the ether.
Uruka is okay, probably level her over Himika. Helion and Faren are bad, particularly Faren whose levels are quite pathetic later on.
Kyouko is very strong, you'll want to level Yuuto and her.

ELFail

Post by ELFail » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Volandum wrote:Nanaru is powerful, but a bit disappointing to start off.
Yeah, I was wondering if she was any good. Well, thanks for your answer.