Seinarukana translation project

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Kewbie

Re: Seinarukana translation project

Post by Kewbie » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:59 am

Seems like 2011 is going to be a great year...

Sora no Kiseki is going to be translated by xseed games
Most likely this translation would be finished by then
HSC course starts =.= - oh.. Wait a minute

Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Thread hasn't really been updated too recently, but the wiki site thingie says a few goodies:
August 8th, 2010

Graphics translation and editing, except a few that needs further editing later, is done. 2243 images total.

Profile pages

August 23th, 2010

Prologue and Chapter One (of twelve) is translated and edited. Script's currently 9.1% translated.

Nice job guys, that's a milestone worth mentioning IMO so I figure i'd post it here since it seemed to have gained no attention >=)

I imagine the graphics editing would be longer and harder than the script translating (except for the translator personally maybe since it's most likely less content on their end). Did you guys intentionally get that out of the way first? or was that natural somehow?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 pm

The graphics are a pain. And you need to have the graphics inserted ingame to find issues, so it'd be pretty silly to leave them for last. Would make playing it hard too.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

exerron

Post by exerron » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 am

Okay, I'm more or less certain that this was asked before by someone somewhere, but I couldn't find it, so let me ask:
As far as I know, NightEye159 translated a portion of the game already. I wanted to ask wether these will be used during the current translation project, or is that not possible (or you decided against it) for some reason.
Also, thanks for the translation, and it's fantastic that you already did so much. (I mean, 2243 images...that's a lot.)

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:02 pm

About same as EnA. And if you look closer NightEye159 is the translator for the game :D. But he's pretty much re-translating it.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

exerron

Post by exerron » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Phlebas wrote:About same as EnA. And if you look closer NightEye159 is the translator for the game :D. But he's pretty much re-translating it.
Yeah, I know, that is why I asked. :D (I mean, since he is the translator and he translated parts of it already, it seems obvious, that you use those scripts. On the other hand, in many such cases, the translator decides that their previous translation is not good enough (different style, etc.) for some reason and translates it again. Like now I guess.) Well thanks for the answer and good luck. I'll be on of the many who eagerly await the second -English- coming of Eternity Swords.

Tinbad

Post by Tinbad » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 am

Foaming at the mouth with anticipation, you guys are awesome.

Mkilbride

Post by Mkilbride » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

And it's 18+, which is awesome in my opinion.

Not just for the hentai, but when I see 18+, I assume more adult themes. Like in Eien no Aselia, they completely removed the evil / corrupted route due to it having alot of H-Scenes...and that's just disappointing, cause that would have been a FUN route.

lightl

Post by lightl » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 am

Well there is no evil route to begain with in Seinarukana. Surprised in all honesty that Xuse has made an all-age version of Seinarukana yet .

kueapel

Post by kueapel » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 pm

wow!! this is awsome...seinarukana translation project!!
2011 will be the year of happiness! will it be done at 2011? :mrgreen: