Seinarukana translation project

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

Re: Seinarukana translation project

Postby World Tree » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 am

Renkosuke wrote:No worries about that! No matter how busy I get, I have no intention of dropping SNK, and every intention of finishing it before the year is out (which is a long time granted, but really not that long). I probably love this game just as much as the rest of you, made perhaps geometrically or even exponentially greater by the fact that I can understand it in its native tongue :D

Not that I'm bragging or anything.
(I'm awesome)

Renkosuke is awesome.
World Tree

Postby LightYami » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

World Tree wrote:
Renkosuke wrote:No worries about that! No matter how busy I get, I have no intention of dropping SNK, and every intention of finishing it before the year is out (which is a long time granted, but really not that long). I probably love this game just as much as the rest of you, made perhaps geometrically or even exponentially greater by the fact that I can understand it in its native tongue :D

Not that I'm bragging or anything.
(I'm awesome)

Renkosuke is awesome.

You mean very awesome.
LightYami

Postby Alcion » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:43 am

Awesome, he is.
Alcion

Postby lightl » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 pm

come back on irc lol Renkosuke
lightl

Postby Levertand » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Its been a while since anyone posted here, so I will start again. Between Seinarukana and Eien no Aselia, what are the major differences in the combat system? I know they added Force to Seinarukana, but what is it used for?
Levertand

Postby lightl » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Levertand wrote:Its been a while since anyone posted here, so I will start again. Between Seinarukana and Eien no Aselia, what are the major differences in the combat system? I know they added Force to Seinarukana, but what is it used for?

to put it simply Force=magic dmg.
lightl

Postby sporked » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Would there be a chance of monthly and/or WOOHOO-6155-LINE-CHAPTER-TL'D-AND-EDITED status updates (I realise the latter is more likely given time constraints etc) either here or on the TLwiki page? If not s'all good, but I (and I'm sure many others) am looking forward to this even more than the EnA localised release so it would be awesome if we could track the status of this project a bit.
sporked

Postby Levertand » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am

sporked wrote:Would there be a chance of monthly and/or WOOHOO-6155-LINE-CHAPTER-TL'D-AND-EDITED status updates (I realise the latter is more likely given time constraints etc) either here or on the TLwiki page? If not s'all good, but I (and I'm sure many others) am looking forward to this even more than the EnA localised release so it would be awesome if we could track the status of this project a bit.

It is possible that they could update it, but I guess there are still other work to be done, such as editing, QC etc... Not to mention that since our translator also has tons of work to do, the pace would be relatively slow for a while hence status updates will be at a minimum.

The only way it could be sped up is either 1.) Cheese(The Translator for EnA) helps out
2.) Nighteye returns, but seeing as to how he simply vanished from the face of this world, I don't think he will be coming back.

Either way, what we can do now is to wait :D
Levertand

Postby World Tree » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Ugh, JAST just licensed Seinarukana. I'd be raging uncontrollable right now, but it seems like they're collaborating with Dakkodango.

Please, please tell me everything will be okay, and that nothing will change especially the translation. If they push for a localization-style translation, you guys will persuade otherwise...right?

;_;
World Tree

Postby Megaolix » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am

...The first game isn't even released yet. That mean our hope to play the translated game this year got bombed to nothingness...

Dammit Jast, stop stealing the hard work of others... Actually, did Dakkodango got paid for the translation of the first game?
Megaolix

PreviousNext

Return to Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de