Seinarukana translation project

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
chrono21791

Re: Seinarukana translation project

Post by chrono21791 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 am

:D ah, this is good to know. I recently started playing EnA and I'm loving it, the promise of a sequel just makes my day. The translation is great, btw, props to you guys, a lot of fan translations just do things literally and most of the wording sounds choppy, but EnA looks professionally done.

I have a question though, is Seinarukana going to have the same characters as EnA? Or at least Yuuto? I know that Spitan has all new characters, but vndb.org didn't have a whole lot of info on Seinarukana. (I'm not actually done with EnA yet, so if there is some reason Yuuto and the others can't return for another game don't spoil it for me please :) )

persocom01

Post by persocom01 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 am

seinarukana doesn't have the same chars. I'm glad the work done on the project isn't going to be wasted, (or so it seems atm).

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 am

Sorry Ghaleon, removed your post as pretty spoilery :D.

Seinarukana has different main cast but it does have some cameos.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

jordan93

Post by jordan93 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:09 am

its been awile since i looked at the forums and i am glad the project started again banzai! banzai!
lets keep up the good work

LightYami

Post by LightYami » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm

I usually consider myself as a calm person, but when I just accidentelly today checked how Seinarukana project was going from TL Wiki and saw the update, I was shouting ''OH HELL YEAAAH!!!'' so loud and long that everyone in my family was like ''Does the world end now?''.

World Tree

Post by World Tree » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 am

Question.

Would a trial patch be possible some time in the near future? Even if only several chapters have been translated, I think many would love to play.

Renkosuke

Post by Renkosuke » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 am

World Tree wrote:Question.

Would a trial patch be possible some time in the near future? Even if only several chapters have been translated, I think many would love to play.
Speaking only from the translator's point of view (ie: not the coder or editor or anyone else) we have chapters 1 and 2 done (from what Nighteye did) and I'm currently working on chapter 4, which is about 33% done. Chapter 3 ends up being about 1.5x the size of chapter 4, so saying I would do that next, I could feasibly have them both done at the earliest by the end of may. After that, it's gonna get a little rough since school will be in full swing and I plan on getting a part-time job at the end of june as well (due to lack of monies and, as a consequence, lack of foods). I'll keep working as best as I can on this project, but do expect progress to slow down at that point.

The final answer from me would be "Maybe, probably better to ask the coding/editing people first :P "

World Tree

Post by World Tree » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:18 pm

PoV considered. By the end of may to even early or late June sounds good to me. I suppose it'll be up to Phlebas to decide.

Two more questions here. How many chapters are there total, and at which chapter does the route split?

Also, best wishes on that part-time job, Renkosuke.

exerron

Post by exerron » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:14 pm

World Tree wrote:Question.

This question came up on the wiki as well and the answer was no. That was some time ago however, so...
(Also, Dakkodango projects didn't have partial patches either.)

World Tree

Post by World Tree » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:26 am

exerron wrote:This question came up on the wiki as well and the answer was no. That was some time ago however, so...
(Also, Dakkodango projects didn't have partial patches either.)
Ah, I didn't see that. But I did noticed Dakkodango didn't do partial patches for TtT and EnA.

Things could be different though this time, so I had to asked. ^^