Seinarukana translation project

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
exerron

Re: Seinarukana translation project

Postby exerron » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 am

Knowing their speed, probably.

kueapel

Postby kueapel » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 am

I can't hardly wait for the first patch >.<
because I am absolutely can't read japanesse hiragana or kanji at all (except for "Sekai" and "Watashi" words :lol: ) , I rely only on the voice...
but its absolutely not enough :cry:
so, I'll Pray my best for this project....Do your best for this translation project!! :D

exerron

Postby exerron » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Okay, i know you all hate this question, but I'm just asking out of curiosity: How's the project coming along?

EDIT: Dunno if it was because of my question or it's just a coincidence, but thanks for the update anyway. Consider this question aswered.

kueapel

Postby kueapel » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 am

an update! the best news these few months....
but... 12 chapters?? OMG its EPIC!!
Eien no Aselia has only 5 chapters but its already too much...
I really can't imagine those 12 chapters...Long Live to all Translator!!!

Alcion

Postby Alcion » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:05 am

Man, you guys are quick. Of course, that isn't a complaint ^_^

Gwulf

Postby Gwulf » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 am

I've got a question to those who've played the game already (and I apologize if it's a stupid one): Would you describe it as "epic"? I know it's become a word with an incredibly loose definition, so use whatever definition you feel best. And I apologize if isn't the right thread for this topic.

I've been really wanting to play a game that captures a truly "epic" feeling, and that's the kinda feeling I'm getting when I watch the OP. And I normally hate questions like this, since opinions are inherently subjective, but since I'm gonna be paying over $120 for the game, I just wanted to be sure it's what I'm looking for.

And regardless of whether it fulfills my wants or not, I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who are translating this game. I really appreciate it and understand it can be a thankless job sometimes, but your work is very much appreciated.

exerron

Postby exerron » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Gwulf wrote:I've got a question to those who've played the game already (and I apologize if it's a stupid one): Would you describe it as "epic"? I know it's become a word with an incredibly loose definition, so use whatever definition you feel best. And I apologize if isn't the right thread for this topic.

I've been really wanting to play a game that captures a truly "epic" feeling, and that's the kinda feeling I'm getting when I watch the OP. And I normally hate questions like this, since opinions are inherently subjective, but since I'm gonna be paying over $120 for the game, I just wanted to be sure it's what I'm looking for.

And regardless of whether it fulfills my wants or not, I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who are translating this game. I really appreciate it and understand it can be a thankless job sometimes, but your work is very much appreciated.

While this is completely off topic: you should try mass effect 2. It has a really epic feeling to it.
As for Senarukana, i don't know. Eien no Aselia was kinda epic I guess, so Senarukana probably follows in its footsteps...

Selius

Postby Selius » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Any updates?

i'm waiting anxiously

ova

Postby ova » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:39 am

well, they should be at chapter 5 or so right about now...knowing their speed but yeah there no official update yet

Ghaleon

Postby Ghaleon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 am

I'm looking forward to news too. But I'm freakishly patient and will wait years if I have to >=P. The news page says that chapters 1 and 2 are the most script heavy though, so, unless they are taking a break, or hit unforseen issues, things should be progressing smoothly I rekon.

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”