Review each route

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
iamin7ove

Re: Review each route

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

If u guys just dont like it then just say so =o= ...
Dont say stuffs to make others misunderstand for u guys denying the possibility of that reality =o= ... (something like 'i cant see how it can ever happen' ...)

oh well, if its just about personal opinion of liking or not liking then i guess there is nothing to talk about to begin with :\
(and you know, try to just keep it at liking and not liking ... dont be too disrespectful toward anyone else. Its crap like that can cause misunderstanding and then tragedies in some other novels ... hate that =o)

Occisor

Post by Occisor » Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll apologize if I was too disrespectful.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Ack
I dont mean me lol
Just talking about the author and the chars

Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon » Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm working on lesteena next, currently in chapter 4. Prob will slow down though, am busier now irl for awhile.

As for love, I'm a critic, I enjoy compliments and criticism alike, so critiquing things is not a sign of disrespect for me. I'm not sure if that's what you were saying, your last post was a bit hard to understand.

I want to do tokimi after lesteena, then ureka (she's kinda a boring character IMO, kyouko last because I actually dislike her). So far with what I have done, I don't really think order matters at all except for don't do orpha first. They don't really explain the eternal memory wipe thing, and it would have caused some wtfs if I haven't have known about that in advance.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Ghaleon wrote:I'm working on lesteena next, currently in chapter 4. Prob will slow down though, am busier now irl for awhile.

As for love, I'm a critic, I enjoy compliments and criticism alike, so critiquing things is not a sign of disrespect for me. I'm not sure if that's what you were saying, your last post was a bit hard to understand.

I want to do tokimi after lesteena, then ureka (she's kinda a boring character IMO, kyouko last because I actually dislike her). So far with what I have done, I don't really think order matters at all except for don't do orpha first. They don't really explain the eternal memory wipe thing, and it would have caused some wtfs if I haven't have known about that in advance.

Criticism is one thing but you know, there are certain things called sensitive topics ... Saying things like " I cant see how yuuto can ever get to love Tokimi at all" ...is you know, rude to well, Tokimi. Despite the fact that you dont have ill will, the words themselves actually does no matter you look at it.

Mah, i might just be overreacting but u see, a pen is mightier than a sword so lets not say something that hurt someone else just because we can see it =o= ... (sorry, again im overreacting. I write a bit so the character kinda feel real to me )

Anyway, that eternal memory wipe thing is kinda just one of the a convenient concepts that appear in games alot =o= ... so dont mind it. : P
The script writer then was kinda inexperienced anyway. (See how anti-climax Kyokou route is =o= ... ) Unfortunately, in seinarukana they got better.

beato

Post by beato » Fri May 28, 2010 4:01 pm

How is that rude to Tokimi. We are saying that there simply is to short time for Yuuto to be able to fall in love with her. Because he spends so little time with her. I wouldnt find it weird at all if he fell in love with her after becoming an eternal. he just spends several years with the rest of them but he falls in love with Tokimi directly.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm

even if its not love Yuuto decides that it is and decided to stay with Tokimi :\...
He might be rushing to his decision but thats his choice, mate...
Its not normal to choose not to leave alone a girl who gave u so much (well, the ritual ...) and ask for nothing in return ( i personally hate this "asking for nothing in return" though ... )

Tch, and about the rude part, dont mind me anymore. Im just overeacting thinking someone denying her finally achieved happiness as rude... dont mind dont mind

Occisor

Post by Occisor » Fri May 28, 2010 6:28 pm

iamin7ove wrote:even if its not love Yuuto decides that it is and decided to stay with Tokimi :\...
That exactly it's what I don't like in the route.

Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon » Fri May 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Occisor wrote:
iamin7ove wrote:even if its not love Yuuto decides that it is and decided to stay with Tokimi :\...
That exactly it's what I don't like in the route.
Yeah, rushing his decision after somehow refraining to get involved with those other girls after years just seems out of character. I personally look forward to trying her route though, partially because I think she's a cool character (tied 2nd fave with orpha), partially because I want moar story with her. I also want to know what the game does to compensate for you being ripped off for not getting another eternal. I understand Lesteena give you IO, but..eh. Does Tokimi power up? I dunno.

My only beef with the game in general (story wise) is how every girl magically loves Yuuto. I mean I suppose that's a given because it's a game and you play as Yuuto, but really. I could understand that each girl loves him in their respective path, but it's more than that, it's like they all love him in any path, and their path is just the one where Yuuto loves them back >=P. Yuuto is is a girl magnet, holy shit. >=P

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Ghaleon wrote: Yeah, rushing his decision after somehow refraining to get involved with those other girls after years just seems out of character. I personally look forward to trying her route though, partially because I think she's a cool character (tied 2nd fave with orpha), partially because I want moar story with her. I also want to know what the game does to compensate for you being ripped off for not getting another eternal. I understand Lesteena give you IO, but..eh. Does Tokimi power up? I dunno.

My only beef with the game in general (story wise) is how every girl magically loves Yuuto. I mean I suppose that's a given because it's a game and you play as Yuuto, but really. I could understand that each girl loves him in their respective path, but it's more than that, it's like they all love him in any path, and their path is just the one where Yuuto loves them back >=P. Yuuto is is a girl magnet, holy shit. >=P
Tokimi certainly dont power up...she cant even get high eternal tittle (Forcibly gave her one with artmoney but well, all stat go to zero the next level...pretty the same case for kouin to try to be any eternal)

Well, like i said, eien no aselia used too many convenient concepts =o= ... To tell you the truth, i think the script of Eien no Aselia kinda suck :\. If not because of character design and game system the game properly isnt that good ...

good things its different in seinarukana where it properly shows how all girls fall in love Nozomu (HOPE - ring any bell : P ? just kidding ) ...
Also, Yuuto can be a girl magnet all he want but hes never as good as nozomu =o...
The girls have to atk(no, seriously) him boldlly times after times to get him to ever look at them that way =_= ... (power of a non-sissy bishounen)
And he goes beyond even that in special fandisk of seinarukana (-_-'')

Anyway, lets just say nozumu is a imbalance game-wise AND story-wise ... hes too deadly