Would YOU become an Eternal?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

Knowing what it entails, would YOU become an Eternal?

Yes
74%
No
11%
It depends (explain)
15%

Total votes: 27

Volandum

Re: Would YOU become an Eternal?

Post by Volandum » Fri May 07, 2010 4:53 am

Fortunately, it is.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 07, 2010 4:54 am

Well i means if its your MAIN goal in life

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Fortunately, it is.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Volandum the Sage o.o

Xenoe

Post by Xenoe » Sun May 09, 2010 4:15 am

Well, I mean being an eternal means that you can master every art you can possibly dream of, so it won't be boring if you just had the right mentality. knowledge and power are infinite masses. I mean planet smashing could also be a hobby...
And it doesn't have to be that you ahve to find the sword in the end of time to become an eternal, the sword can find you like desire finds Yuuto, or it could be a sacred sword which is a manifestation of belief and faith like Kusanagi no Tsurugi. Euphoria could be born with an already prodigious mana supply due to her heritage and thus swords could find her for her to be their owner.
Hmmm, and I wonder, can you assimilate your sword into your body, not physically but as mana. That way you can draw out copies indefinitely and have a more ready access to power.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sun May 09, 2010 6:03 am

Hmm now that u mention it, noone said her sword IS BORN at the time she was anyway.

Btw, right mentality...? Now thats something hard to get if u want an absolute one haha
One either get it by fate (not everyone have a chance to see enough, listen enough, understand enough of everything) or get it by tying themself to a belief(not absolute but nearly, and this rarely succeed. )... Mah, thingking something like "Hear nothing. Say nothing. See nothing ...just accomplish missions but somehow i dont think thats the really the right way =o=

Even most gods, demons, angels and stuffs like that from games, animes, mangas are not qualified in my opinion =o=...Some of them are even esspecially weak. (LOLed at gods in the olympus and Odin's mobs)