Would YOU become an Eternal?

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

Knowing what it entails, would YOU become an Eternal?

Yes
74%
No
11%
It depends (explain)
15%

Total votes: 27

iamin7ove

Re: Would YOU become an Eternal?

Post by iamin7ove » Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 am

Mah, certainly it seems that way for people who arent actually in like us ...

For examples,
like ...
even though, traveling is always good and stuffs...having no place to return to after all traveling
is certainly sad
DOnt u aggree ?

Ixy

Post by Ixy » Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 am

Hm...I can see your point. Even if I can go back to earth, it doesn't mean that I can 'go home'. Everyone will forget about me, and I can't even enter my own house if that happened ^^; not to mention, there's no guarantee that I can come at the same timeline from the last time I went there...

I think if I had a friend that became an eternal too, I wouldn't care about the fact that I can't go home anymore. At least because of it, I can have a place of comfort. By depending on my friend like that, I think I can say that they're my 'home' at that moment. Thinking about it like this, Yuuto is very lucky to have Tokimi and his girl on his side....>_>

I wonder if Law Eternal moves under an organization, just like Chaos Eternal do o.o

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Tue May 04, 2010 11:49 am

Ixy wrote:Hm...I can see your point. Even if I can go back to earth, it doesn't mean that I can 'go home'. Everyone will forget about me, and I can't even enter my own house if that happened ^^; not to mention, there's no guarantee that I can come at the same timeline from the last time I went there...

I think if I had a friend that became an eternal too, I wouldn't care about the fact that I can't go home anymore. At least because of it, I can have a place of comfort. By depending on my friend like that, I think I can say that they're my 'home' at that moment. Thinking about it like this, Yuuto is very lucky to have Tokimi and his girl on his side....>_>

I wonder if Law Eternal moves under an organization, just like Chaos Eternal do o.o
Haha if things really are that pretty like in this game then anyone would want to become an eternal hahaha
TO have someone by my side like that is exactly what i meant by 'home' (not house : P). Alittle too good to be true though ...

MAh OFC Law eternal moves as an organization. Just look at how Temourin go and recuit Eternals around worlds like that and we see
Remember Takios's "long time no c, Temourin-sama" ..._> Its not like hes her bodyguard all the time. He most likely will only move around worlds whenever given a job from Temourin .

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue May 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Sure you have a home - there are all those Eternal-exclusive places.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Don't u mean something more like 'houses' =o= ?

deadmetle

Post by deadmetle » Fri May 07, 2010 12:39 am

I'd do it out of greed for an eternal life. I assure you that saving everyone is fine and dandy but i need something that benefits me more than anything. Sorry to my friends and family who now realize that I'm not in it for them.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 07, 2010 1:11 am

Honesty about desires is fine and all but ...
i wish you could find something more important to you than just that : P haha
I dont know how everyone think but in my opinion, i don't think i can happy with just that

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 am

deadmetle wrote:I'd do it out of greed for an eternal life. I assure you that saving everyone is fine and dandy but i need something that benefits me more than anything. Sorry to my friends and family who now realize that I'm not in it for them.
Good point that many would want it just for the sake of eternal life...however I personally find that most of those will eventually kill themselves if they don't have something to maintain themselves. For example, I myself don't wish for eternal life really just enough time to figure out what I've been wanting to learn (though the list might grow larger as I live longer >.< ). Main benefit though to living so long would be to find an appropriate death if anything. After all nothing like dying in the middle of heated combat xD.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 am

There's not really an end to learning though, is there?

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 07, 2010 4:20 am

Mah if absorbing wisdom is your idea of an ideal then thats true ...
Otherwise its not