"What WAS your favorite route" ? POLL

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

"What WAS your favorite route" ?

Aselia
41%
Orpha
4%
Esperia
9%
Uruka
9%
Lesteena
9%
Kyouko
11%
Tokimi
15%
Neither
2%

Total votes: 54

Xenoe

Re: "What WAS your favorite route" ? POLL

Post by Xenoe » Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Oh ho no, she would probably die trying to save Yuuto and not right after. Shes the type to jump in front of a dimension shattering blast if she knows Yuuto isn't going to survive.
Yeah, and if you know that your partner for over tens of thousands of years ceased to exist, you would probably end your existence no matter who you are.
Plus what makes the Aselia route more epic is that Wisdom's contractor was Eternity's contractor's partner way back when, so it makes the unity seem even more everlasting.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sun May 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Xenoe wrote:Oh ho no, she would probably die trying to save Yuuto and not right after. Shes the type to jump in front of a dimension shattering blast if she knows Yuuto isn't going to survive.
Yeah, and if you know that your partner for over tens of thousands of years ceased to exist, you would probably end your existence no matter who you are.
. Well, what i meant was the case where she couldnt die trying to save Yuuto =o=...

. Hmm...thats not the point either =o=...I aimed what i said at all cases not only after they became eternals.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Sun May 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Well, even more everlasting with the caveat that it broke sometime previous.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Mon May 10, 2010 1:11 am

Man...the more i think about it the more pissed off i become =o=...
WHY KYOUKO round can be SO ANTI-CLIMAX =o=...each and every BIG EVENTS are ANTI-CLIMAX =o=...
Kyouko is not so bad a choice but her route's script is just so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissing me off =o=
Just what did they think when they was making it !!!!!!!!!!
Its almost like they tried to make it anti-climax on PURPOSE =o= :!:

And Lesteena, too...whats with her being the only one with ending that can be considered sad ending :!:

Occisor

Post by Occisor » Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Esperia
Uruka
Aselia
But seriously, I don't know why everyone is so in love with Aselia. To say the truth I only put her route in third place because she has a lot more scenes than the other routes.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Mon May 10, 2010 7:23 pm

First off ,because shes a popular character type :\
...a cute doll o.o or something along the line ?

Emotionless or nearly so while having a doll's face is kinda on a trend for a while =o= ...

Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon » Mon May 17, 2010 5:12 pm

I haven't beat the game once yet, almost at it for Esperia though. But for the people who actually have beat it 7 times and got the special ending, how did that ending compare for your?
But seriously, I don't know why everyone is so in love with Aselia. To say the truth I only put her route in third place because she has a lot more scenes than the other routes.
I wonder the same thing, I was assuming it had to do with some amazing character changes during her special route or something. I mean I personally like cool-headed people that don't have much to say myself. But..well, I don't favor them above all else, that's for sure. I'm actually the same way, everyone complains I mumble IRL, and give 1 word answers (If I don't say "mmm" that is, dunno what "nnnn" is >=P), and nobody adores me! >='(. Anyway so far Aeselia kinda reminds me of Kos-mos from xenosaga. and while I liked kos-mos, I think this game has some pretty cool characters that are simply better >=) But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Mon May 17, 2010 9:56 pm

The special ending was short, amusing and I liked Aselia's reactions in it.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 am

Btw, special ending is like an extra one right ? ( not especially meant for any ending )

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue May 18, 2010 8:44 am

That's right.