"What WAS your favorite route" ? POLL

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

"What WAS your favorite route" ?

Aselia
41%
Orpha
4%
Esperia
9%
Uruka
9%
Lesteena
9%
Kyouko
11%
Tokimi
15%
Neither
2%

Total votes: 54

iamin7ove

"What WAS your favorite route" ? POLL

Post by iamin7ove » Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Mah, i suppose we need this, too. *Truthfully, i wanted this poll to be "what was your favorite ending" but i guess that most endings are good in its own ways so ...

Aselia
Orpha
Esperia
Uruka
Lesteena
Kyouko
Tokimi
Neither (maybe u want to go back home with Kaori instead or u think they are all the same)

Btw, pls comment to make it more fun : )

Since i expected that there are routes that people like equally...The number of votes here is "3" - typical random nambur representing plural.... (if u like one route A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT then i guess its ok for u to choose votes trice)

(If u havent finished all yet...then pls put 1 or 2 votes spared in your pocket for later hahaha)

Volandum

Re: "What WAS your favorite route" ? POLL

Post by Volandum » Sun May 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Aselia: favourite heroine, basically. The routes don't have a huge amount to recommend themselves by if I recall.

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Yeah I gotta say you really have to choose it mostly but the few side events and the ending. I liked Aselia's path mostly due to seeing her question everything once she got to Yuuto's world.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Poor lesteena and tokimi haha
It seems a lot of people outthere want to do their routes last or so

mah...i would put a Kyouko vote but...u know, after they cut the h-scene (one in the expansion) then dont add anything to replace it
... i just cant find any romance at all in this route =o= 0... and
furthermore...in my opinion, Kyouko's kinda more handsome than ... o.o...i can't say it =_=...Characters have their respects : P

Hatsuki

Post by Hatsuki » Sun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Aselia is the far best route in this game, not to mention is the longest of it. Personally, after Aselia's route, my favorites are Tokimi's and Kyouko's... I liked that Tokimi's ending she is not lonely anymore (I like her a lot, dual personality rocks!!) and Kyouko is funny... I also liked Lesteena, since is sad and feel sorry for her and Yuuto, but it was short and didn't developed more deeply, like they should have...

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Mon May 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Haven't played all routes yet, but I love Aselia and Uruka's routes. Aselia... Well, I don't think I have to explain it and Uruka because I like how close they become on their routes. And the Epilogue was awesome too.

Ixy

Post by Ixy » Wed May 05, 2010 12:48 pm

I can't really decide on this...personally, I think all the routes are excellent. The one that I don't really like is Esperia route...because somehow her route feels so generic. The best route is either Aselia, Lesteena, Kyouko, or Tokimi for me ^^; Uruka and Orpha is quite good too, I like the fact that they put some explanation of this world concept in them ^^;

For Kyouko...while it is good, I feel that Kyouko is still confused about her feelings between Kouin and Yuuto >_>; I know that she said that she decided for Yuuto, but something just feels off. For Aselia...The only thing that I complained is because that her path somehow ignore everything inside the game except for the fact that they are together. They went to become eternal, kill off some enemies, and then END. While in other route, the girl have a connection between other characters and in the end, make a story for their route. This is just my opinion though.....still, she's probably my favourite route at the moment. I can't explain the reason on why I like her though lol

Lesteena's path is good too. The part when she said that she didn't want to forget Yuuto made my heart ache a little ;_;

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Wed May 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Been a quite since i have seen someone so honest with their mind haha

Xenoe

Post by Xenoe » Sun May 09, 2010 4:29 am

Well Aselia's route is that much better cus I feel that her love for Yuuto outshines all the other female characters in epicness, maybe its cus of personality I don't know but she seems to devote herself more to Yuuto even more than the Tokimi who's waited over 1000 years...

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sun May 09, 2010 6:54 am

Ofc, Aselia said that her existence itself is for Yuuto's sake after all. (basically, she was born only to love Yuuto she meant)
Aselia merged her existence with Yuuto's while Tokimi is only linking two existence into one with red thread in the middle

And so far, it seems Aselia now won by K.O against all other chars =o=...Too overwhelming
None has enough votes to match even half of hers.
The guys seems to like girls that will die after them right away and not just because she was saddened but because shes basically one with his exsistence hahaha.