"What is ur most hated antagonist !?" POLL

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

What is ur most hated antagonist !?

'Desire' (or Dark Yuuto)
3%
King of Rakios
37%
Kouin of 'Karma'
No votes
Kyouko of 'Void'
No votes
Soma Ru Soma
21%
Shun Akitsuki
29%
Shun the Ruling sword
No votes
Mitosemar of Defilement
No votes
Maderio the Moonlight Blades
5%
Ntushitora the Hellfire
No votes
Takios the Black Blade
No votes
Temuorin Matriarch
3%
Someone not listed...
3%

Total votes: 38

iamin7ove

Re: "What is ur most hated antagonist !?" POLL

Post by iamin7ove » Wed May 19, 2010 3:14 am

not really =o=...he already existed in the script no matter what u do

kingil

Post by kingil » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 pm

man, Shun Akitsuki of course =S
Since the very beginning i hated that guy xD

General Usana

Post by General Usana » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 pm

AQZT wrote:From what I've read about the evil route, I think that Dark Yuuto is by far the worst villain in the game. I mean seriously, though I hate Soma, he sounded too gay for me to take him seriously. On the other hand, Dark Yuuto a) Rapes ALL of the spirits and the queen (WTF?) and b) goes about subjugating all of Phantasmagoria under his boot. I mean, if that isn't evil, then what is?
Sounds almost like Rance :D from Sengoku Rance(yeah I have been playing that game, very fun :p) and I think he's supposed to be a good guy. . . maybe. . . he is the hero/main character!

Shun always got on my nerves, I mean really badly. He's a jerk and his character is annoying which is a nasty combination. Of course the King of Rakios is way up there as well. Not too many others left much a mark on me so far(but then again I haven't quite completed my first play through yet).

Alcion

Post by Alcion » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm

General Usana wrote:
AQZT wrote:From what I've read about the evil route, I think that Dark Yuuto is by far the worst villain in the game. I mean seriously, though I hate Soma, he sounded too gay for me to take him seriously. On the other hand, Dark Yuuto a) Rapes ALL of the spirits and the queen (WTF?) and b) goes about subjugating all of Phantasmagoria under his boot. I mean, if that isn't evil, then what is?
Sounds almost like Rance :D from Sengoku Rance(yeah I have been playing that game, very fun :p) and I think he's supposed to be a good guy. . . maybe. . . he is the hero/main character!
Well if you think about it, Rance is, in fact, an asshole. Its just that hes such a fun guy to have as a hero, and everything seems to end well anyways that its easy to forgive and forget.

Anyways I picked King of Rakios. Pretty sure reasoning has all been said. Technically I didnt want to vote till I finished all routes, but with only Lesteena route left, I thought it was safe to do at least antagonist vote. I definitely wont do heroine vote till I finish her route though.