Seinarukana

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Vertanius

Re: Seinarukana

Post by Vertanius » Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

From what I remember when i tried the game with aght 3-4 or so years ago Seinarukana improves pretty much everything (Including combat and strategy).

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Thu May 27, 2010 2:00 pm

naast wrote:
Volandum wrote:What's a more direct approach than doing it in the forum?
Going to their irc channel. Phlebas is on irc pretty often (I can see him connected while I'm typing these lines, though I don't know if he's actually here).

Playing this game with AGTH is not that simple, as I can hardly understand ATLAS' translation. Using Translation Aggregator to play the game with furiganas (you can even have the text in romajis) is better, though you need a good understanding of japanese.

Like i said, u have to use ATLAS,AGTH AND nighteye translation + japanese guide for seinarukana ... (smt like this http://narukana.basci.net/?PukiWiki)

ova

Post by ova » Thu May 27, 2010 11:51 pm

iamin7ove wrote:
naast wrote:
Volandum wrote:What's a more direct approach than doing it in the forum?
Going to their irc channel. Phlebas is on irc pretty often (I can see him connected while I'm typing these lines, though I don't know if he's actually here).

Playing this game with AGTH is not that simple, as I can hardly understand ATLAS' translation. Using Translation Aggregator to play the game with furiganas (you can even have the text in romajis) is better, though you need a good understanding of japanese.

Like i said, u have to use ATLAS,AGTH AND nighteye translation + japanese guide for seinarukana ... (smt like this http://narukana.basci.net/?PukiWiki)
lol I use all 4 and still have a hard time, well not that hard with the understanding part cuz nighteye translation are pretty good too but a lot of summary and he didn't tell us who is talking....you know like a conversation, which there a name in front so you gotta need agth for that to know where you are. still taking lot of time to get through each chapter, i would say about 1.5 than normal. well, to the main point...Translation fix all these :D

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Fri May 28, 2010 5:26 am

ova wrote: lol I use all 4 and still have a hard time, well not that hard with the understanding part cuz nighteye translation are pretty good too but a lot of summary and he didn't tell us who is talking....you know like a conversation, which there a name in front so you gotta need agth for that to know where you are. still taking lot of time to get through each chapter, i would say about 1.5 than normal. well, to the main point...Translation fix all these :D
Come on, man... dont mind the small things ...
And if your a veteran in visual novels you should at least should be able to fill those holes in the translation up with your own knowledge =o=...
IMO, the only thing nighteye lack is just that he only translated one route and one choice each choices =o=...