Seinarukana

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Xenoe

Seinarukana

Post by Xenoe » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:36 am

Hmmm, one questions, if it had been asked please pardon me, but does the team plan to start ever on Seinarukana ever?

iamin7ove

Re: Seinarukana

Post by iamin7ove » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 am

For something as big as seinarukana...I think we should let them have more time to think haha
And even if they take on the project...It wouldnt be...TOO soon...
Fate is always teasing us =o=

mstrchef117

Post by mstrchef117 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Well isn't a some amount of the text (at least one route right?) have been translated by nighteye. All dakko dango has to is to insert the text an/ or translated untranslated portions. :D

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm

You make it sound so easy LOL
Time is precious for everyone,u know and as well as, money : P...
U might as well should just go get AGTH, atlas and play the game as it is with help of guides somewhere for the system and functions

naast

Post by naast » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah, I think I'm going to play this game with AGTH too. I can understand Japanese as long as there are furiganas, so I'll be alright (I guess).
And yeah, it seems like nighteye has already translated a route, but it still won't be that easy to insert his translation into the game, and I guess Dakkodango's translator would rather translate the game himself than use another guy's translation.

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

I myself will wait till there is a proper translation (or I happen to finally getting around to truly learning the language which is unlikely to happen soon).

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

YamiLeto wrote:I myself will wait till there is a proper translation (or I happen to finally getting around to truly learning the language which is unlikely to happen soon).
I can understand about 40% of the normal conversations so i guess i will use agth and some guides that translated the interface...Because the translation is also unlikely to take place soon ...
Maybe even a year is long for us to still be waiting =o=

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm

iamin7ove wrote:
YamiLeto wrote:I myself will wait till there is a proper translation (or I happen to finally getting around to truly learning the language which is unlikely to happen soon).
I can understand about 40% of the normal conversations so i guess i will use agth and some guides that translated the interface...Because the translation is also unlikely to take place soon ...
Maybe even a year is long for us to still be waiting =o=
Great luck to the ones who don't have to wait but to my sad existence I must wait, pray, and distract myself with other games (s4 woot).

mstrchef117

Post by mstrchef117 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

iamin7ove wrote:You make it sound so easy LOL
Time is precious for everyone,u know and as well as, money : P...
U might as well should just go get AGTH, atlas and play the game as it is with help of guides somewhere for the system and functions

It was not my intention to make it sound as if I did not think the personal time of dakkodango's staff is not precious or imply that translating and hacking the game was easy.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Mah, ur intention is one thing and what it sounded like is one thing : )