H- Scene placement (spoilers)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
iamin7ove

Re: H- Scene placement (spoilers)

Post by iamin7ove » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Hatsuki wrote:Yuuto does not rebel against Rakio, in fact, after he is dominated by Desire, he deside to take advantage of Lesteena and says that he will keep fighting for Rakios if Lesteena can satisfy him like the spirits where doing it (the first part is the blowjob scene), Lesteena agree if that is what is takes to keep Rakios winning. After some battle, during chapter 3, Yuuto report the battle outcome and make a sign to Lesteena, she make everyone leave the room and then let Yuuto do whatever he likes with her, making her humiliated... After that all love points for Lesteena will become 0...

Man, that sounds like its straight from a hentai OVA...

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Hatsuki wrote:oh~~~ it was a long time ago... but, the end of the evil route is the bad ending of the game it ends after chapter 4 where (if my memory serves me right) after he send Kaori to her world, Yuuto (still possesed by Desire) stay behind and dominate every thing and still collecting mana out of defeted spirits... I think that was the ending... anyway, it was a long time ago that finished the original one... ummm... I may play again as well just to be sure... If I finish it in this route I will post it again...

Wait, so a possessed Yuuto is strong enough to defeat Shun the ruling sword without breaking "desire" ?

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm

well as long desire didn't broke there no Shun the ruling sword, as world wasn't created.
but he probably was strong enough to defeat oath possessed Shun (the one who smashed desire).

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Man, darkened one is always so much stronger

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

but yuuto is darkened one as well if he possessed by desire
and so he had enough strength to win over other possessed dude.
this makes much sense to me.. but why world didn't form of desire and shuttered oath.. that is much better question

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:09 pm

So Shun wont get all crazy and let the sword possess him after Yuuto beat him up when hes darkened =o= ?
Man, what a convinient story change
Because, Yuuto could beat Shun up while not darkened or not, after all...

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 pm

wait, i think you missing something.
first and foremost, i didn't play the 18+ver, only this translated one.
2-4 have nothing to do with the 18+ver
2) in this game, shun got possessed by his sword, that what gave him the power buff he heal his wounds and shutter desire.
3) yuuto couldn't beat darkened shun,that why desire was shuttered remember?
4) only after possessed shun shuttered desire, world was formed (of oath and shuttered desire) and shun become the eternal named shun the ruling sword.

i can only guess that dark yutto was strong enough to beat dark shun, and so desire never got shuttered, and shun the ruling sword was never created. and that probably is how the 18+ver ended.

what you probably missed is this fact:
after losing to yutto shun haven't become an eternal, he lost his mind to oath first, become possessed (stronger) then he shuttered desire.
and when he was about to deal the final blow oath merged with shuttered desire and become world.

hope this helps you to understand that final scene.

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Damn...the CG made it look almost like shun transformed THEN break 'desire'...

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 am

Man, somehow i don think i get why sub-spirit develop dark halos above their heads on their scenes =o=

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:22 am

Come to think of it, what actually happen in the normal bad end of the non-h version? Yuuto gives up and go back with Kaori? I would like confirmation if anyone know.