H- Scene placement (spoilers)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
YamiLeto

H- Scene placement (spoilers)

Post by YamiLeto » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Figured for those that are curious it'd be a good idea to show where the h-scenes are in the normal game I'll do this myself though anyone that has the original and kono daichi feel free to help. First I'll mention though that there are 32 h-scenes in the original. Though some how slight variations due to choices made in game. Also of note there is an evil path in the original so I might be wrong about the placement of some due to them being in the evil version and me not noticing the clues (cause I don't know japanese well enough yet).

First H-scene is between the red spirit that stabs you on entering Phantasmagoria and Yuuto. No I'm don't know how it changed anything between getting stabbed or raped by her. The three scenes were Desire temporarily takes over Yuuto's body in chapter 1 he could rape the girls depending on your choices. Oh and I'll also leave a number of scenes involving them for quick reference of how many of the 32 are of a particular spirit.

Aselia (3): the rape mentioned before, banging her at the lake around her extra mission, her third scene seems like it might be consentual with Yuuto on the evil route (cause he has tentacles).

Esperia (5): first one shown in the gallery had no references as to when it happens. Second also doesn't have enough context to have a real placement known yet but takes place in the bath. Third takes place in Esperia's tale of the past and apparently Soma has a thing for little girls (though he doesn't take Esperia's chastity so thank god for small miracles of non pedophilia). Fourth scene yet again no real context as to when sadly but I think it's in Yuuto's room later on in the game. Fifth though not sure I suspect it's an evil route scene though without giant tentacles to confirm.

Orpha (4): First on the gallery's list is a scene that apparently takes place just after Yuuto remembers her (by obtaining wisdom and removing the block on memories of eternals). Second is the rape scene in chapter 1. Third not sure where it takes place other than on Yuuto's bed and probably some time after becoming eternals. Fourth is on the evil route with tentacles to confirm.

Uruka (3): First placement with no obvious context to show when. Second is a rape scene I suspect to be on evil route. Third is another rape that I KNOW is on evil route (tentacles are a very sure sign of evil route sadly).

Lesteena (3): First takes place in the inn visited during her route (though can't be sure of which visit it was). Second is a rape (on the throne no less!) not sure if this is evil route or not sadly. Third I suspect is on her path around the time to say goodbye to memories.

Kaori (1): First and only (thank god) takes place when she confesses to Yuuto by the looks of it.

Kyouko (1): I suspect takes place when she comes to visit you after super fan hitting Yuuto.

Tokimi (1): Seriously the most obvious placement of all. It takes place for the requirement to become an eternal if you can't guess. (he gets chewed out twice by Tokimi during it so I find it quite funny)

Youtia (1): At this point viewing the gallery of h-scenes I begin to wonder if there is anyone in the game he HASN'T touched. Short little scene and no clue when it takes place other than after chapter 3 (cause of when you find Youtia)

Kotori and Temuourin (1): Another of the few VERY obvious placed h-scenes. Yes all that time in the school you were thinking they were bastards for dragging out her inner thoughts in the original they raped her (not sure if they still dragged out the inner thoughts too yet though).

Sub-spirits (7): All 7 I believe take place on the evil path though not sure. I'll list who gets done in though for the curious. First up is Helion for all her fans. Second on the gallery list is Nanaru. Third is Halion making use of the goods. Fourth is a three way involving Shiah (she's got a nice rack I'll say that) and Nelie . Himika gets done in as the fifth on the sub-spirit list. Sixth is Selia not capable of getting away from evil Yuuto. Seventh is another three way involving Nimthor and Faren. It's note worthy that in these scenes some of the spirits have black halos such as Shiah and Nelie.

Yet again if someone wants to help with the placement go right ahead. I might get around trying to play the original and confirm some of the above but there are more choices so can't guarantee that I'll find all of them.

Hatsuki

Re: H- Scene placement (spoilers)

Post by Hatsuki » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:32 pm

wrong... I will correct you...

Aselia: they are correct

Esperia: corrections: 1st is after the first battle Yuuto had against Esperia in the castle, 2nd is after some missions and the rest is like you said.

Orpha: everything you said.

Urka: 1st during her route, 2nd rape by desire, 3rd evil route (2nd and 3rd happens during evil route)

Lesteena: 1st during her route (funny H-scene after Tokimi's), 2nd and 3rd during evil route

Kaori: same

Kyouko: same (during the expansion pack have some other H-scenes)

Tokimi: same (funny H-scene ever, you can't possibly get exited while holding your belly for all the laugh you will get! after they finish, Tokimi demand Yuuto to take responsability for making her first time the worst experience ever), during expansion pack, her H-scenes change, the do the ritual but the H-scene is more passionate and loving.

Youtia: it takes place during chapter 3 when he is called by Youtia for just passing times, in the all rated version it was replaced by drinking scene while the normal version she just asked to be fucked really hard...

Sub-spirits: all in evil route...

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 am

Thanks for the corrections and now I sorta feel I need to get the expansion with its h-scenes as well @.@ Though as I said I don't understand japanese well enough to truly understand everything.

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm

seeing the pics of Lesteena's throne-H-scene, it looks like there some story behind the evil route after all.
does yutto rebel against rakios or something? it sure looks that way.
also it seems there some story behind takomi H scene.
can someone who played the game fill me in?

Hatsuki

Post by Hatsuki » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Yuuto does not rebel against Rakio, in fact, after he is dominated by Desire, he deside to take advantage of Lesteena and says that he will keep fighting for Rakios if Lesteena can satisfy him like the spirits where doing it (the first part is the blowjob scene), Lesteena agree if that is what is takes to keep Rakios winning. After some battle, during chapter 3, Yuuto report the battle outcome and make a sign to Lesteena, she make everyone leave the room and then let Yuuto do whatever he likes with her, making her humiliated... After that all love points for Lesteena will become 0...

About Tokimi's H-scene (no expansion set), it happens exactly like you have seen in this game, but instead of the fade out, they goes to sex part. It seems that an eternal can give his/her virginity to the selected person to become an eternal to make a connection, so they can go to the Laberynt of Time (Kyoko couldn't enter since she was not elected to be an eternal, but the Sword choose her to be his weilder, so making her an Eternal out of luck, just in case anyone ask about Kyoko being an Eternal and all). The funny thing is Tokimi is giving her virginity to Yuuto and he just become a dull and try to finish things quickly, making Tokimi angry at first, latter, since Yuuto didn't give her a nice foreplay (because Tokimi became scared by Yuuto's touching technique), he put it in anyway, making Tokimi scream out of pain, while Yuuto tries to make it confortable at least, Tokimi keep blaming Yuuto for all her misfortune and her loneliness and her first time the lest romantic as she had planned. After finishing the "ritual" (finish it says, but mostly was Tokimi's constant foul mouth to Yuuto and crying) she says that she will never have sex with anyone else and will make Yuuto pay for it and take responsability for making it the worst moment of her life. It's funny to see how Yuuto take all the blame and at the end, even though it wasn't his fault, he feels all responsible for it out of Tokimi's demand and wonders how the hell did she decive everyone with that calm and knowledge actitud...

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 am

thanks for the info

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 am

Oh boy...

After learning this much, I may as well ask: what's the actual ending of that route?

Hatsuki

Post by Hatsuki » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:59 am

oh~~~ it was a long time ago... but, the end of the evil route is the bad ending of the game it ends after chapter 4 where (if my memory serves me right) after he send Kaori to her world, Yuuto (still possesed by Desire) stay behind and dominate every thing and still collecting mana out of defeted spirits... I think that was the ending... anyway, it was a long time ago that finished the original one... ummm... I may play again as well just to be sure... If I finish it in this route I will post it again...

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:37 am

Hatsuki wrote:oh~~~ it was a long time ago... but, the end of the evil route is the bad ending of the game it ends after chapter 4 where (if my memory serves me right) after he send Kaori to her world, Yuuto (still possesed by Desire) stay behind and dominate every thing and still collecting mana out of defeted spirits... I think that was the ending... anyway, it was a long time ago that finished the original one... ummm... I may play again as well just to be sure... If I finish it in this route I will post it again...
Why do I feel that isn't such a bad end? (Well, for Yuuto at least...)

iamin7ove

Post by iamin7ove » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Ofc, as a man, you probbably dont want to consider an harem ending of some sort a bad ending =o=
Kinda ... but extremely annoying and lame
Last edited by iamin7ove on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.