Version 1.04 Misspelling / Grammar Mistake Report Thread

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
cheese
Site Admin

Version 1.04 Misspelling / Grammar Mistake Report Thread

Post by cheese » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:53 am

Report errors here. Full line is enough, no need to describe the context unless you have trouble getting the full sentence. Do mention if the problem is in a briefing, battle dialog, or image, though.

Mane

Re: Version 1.04 Misspelling / Grammar Mistake Report Thread

Post by Mane » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:01 pm

I know this is not a misspelling, but since the bug report thread is locked, I will post this bug here instead. If Io's Parched Judgment is used (End Support) when all the enemies are already dead, then the game will be stuck in battle until the "L" button is pressed.
Attachments
3.png
3.png (313.26 KiB) Viewed 6444 times
2.png
2.png (340.38 KiB) Viewed 6444 times
1.png
1.png (351.37 KiB) Viewed 6444 times

TenguSan

Post by TenguSan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm

This happened when i was fighting the dragon in chapter 1 on the second playthrough. Not sure if the new patch caused it.. but it is the first i noticed it.
for some reason, the text only shows "33" when she says one of the initial attack phrases with the attack "Orpha Screw: V".
The alternate initial attack phrase for this attack is normal, being "Umm...... will I be able to do this right......? First like this, then like this......"
I am not sure if this happens on the non-upgraded "Orpha Screw", as it has been overwritten.
I have been able to duplicate this error in other battles

(with my luck, this has already been reported.. i did skim through the other threads through..)

Edit: *feels stupid for thinking that the skill name was Orpha Scren*
Last edited by TenguSan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
YOU FOUND A SECRET AREA!

KyouSama

Post by KyouSama » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 am

There are several typos confusing Kaori and Kotori, during prologue and chapter IV.

and during chapter IV again when yuuto and his coomrades assaulting sargios empire, he said: "Don't let your guard up, everyone" or something like that. Wouldn't you naturally say "Don't let your guard down" instead up?

Also, Aselia the eternal's skill "Impulse Blow III" on its 2nd usage, she said nothing. This also happens on certain Kurahashi Tokimi's skill (I forgot its name. I think it's fan--whatever with power 700 point)

Orange

Post by Orange » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 am

I can hear the curtains swaying and our silently sipping the sea. There are no other sounds in the room.
Should be "tea".

Orange

Post by Orange » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:52 am

Hm... I can't find a bug report thread, so I thought I'd report this here... In Kyouko's sub mission, if I finish a battle with an incomplete squad (I'm playing in easy off a super hard clear data, so this was kind of the norm for a while now) I'll get a game over, even if I kill off the entire enemy squad. Might have something to do with the fact that for this mission you get a game over if any spirit dies, in which case it might have been intentional (to discourage you from just using incomplete squads to lower the chances of this or something) but thought I'd mention it here just in case. I uploaded my save earlier, when I wasn't entirely sure what was causing it, you probably won't need it, but whatever, I'll leave it there just in case.

Now I do feel stupid for S-releasing all my sub-spirits to level 1 though... Guess I'll have to go back to the sargios invasion mission and train up my sub-spirits there, otherwise I doubt I can finish this one >.>

Save file: http://www.mediafire.com/?jm5k2d1wnjn
Last edited by Orange on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xien

Post by Xien » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Well, might as well post them here too.

Orange

Post by Orange » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 am

(Kyouo...... Kouin...... they're safe.)
He was concerned enough about us to leave that letter. I realize that he be deeply concerned for us.

PhoenixG

Post by PhoenixG » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm

A bug in the installer. When you install it there isn't enough disk space the installer won't shut down correctly after you get a message of not enough space. I need to manually kill the processes to shut the installer down

Orange

Post by Orange » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 am

Temuorin, the Eternal knows as The Matriarch, sits on a raised platform and looks at me.
And, don't make Kyouko cry. She's the first person in my life I've ever fallen suddenly head over heals for.