Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
rally9981

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Postby rally9981 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 am

Finally, ver 1.0 is out. Nicely done, theonegod. Now you only need to update readme file, and full version is out! 8-)

I like the full FAT version better. It's easier to debug if things go wrong and i need to isolate the problem (things like Nanaru's). And i agree with Dark, it's better with no hotkeys. It's my selfish opinion though :lol:

LeonLeingod

Postby LeonLeingod » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

Nice work getting v1.0 of the fat version out. I have to agree with rally and Dark that it's better with no hotkeys. I found it a lot more convenient using the fat version than the slim one.

Anyway, the only problem I'm having with this v1.0 is that once you get to the Eternal's Mind section, the selection is off. For example, when selecting Io Mind, you actually get E.Yuuto's Mind and when you select E.Kyouko Mind, you get E.Uruka Mind instead (since I'm doing Uruka's route). Is anyone else having that problem?

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:01 pm

well i personally prefer it without hotkeys, but you aren't doing the trainer personally to me ofc.
but if not removed it should at least use a key that aren't used by the game.
the 1-6 num keys are kinda important as they can be used to jump to unit, even if it already moved.
like YamiLeto said, the i key is an good idea.

but in true, can someone who likes the hotkeys explain me why?
yes in real time games like GTA for example hotkeys are useful, specially the heal-me-dammit button :P
but in turn based games where really isn't a problem to minimize the game.
not only it allow you to accese more options, it also reduce the chance to activate god-know-what by mistake (or when banging your keyboard after you lose a battle :P)

Finally, ver 1.0 is out. Nicely done, theonegod. Now you only need to update readme file, and full version is out! 8-)

I like the full FAT version better. It's easier to debug if things go wrong and i need to isolate the problem (things like Nanaru's). And i agree with Dark, it's better with no hotkeys. It's my selfish opinion though :lol:

So now I have removed the hot-keys (Numpad 1 & 2) from the "fat" trainer and there is nothing selfish about the requests, I have asked for opinions and wishes on how the trainer shall work, You can't get things you want unless you ask for them after all :mrgreen:

Nice work getting v1.0 of the fat version out. I have to agree with rally and Dark that it's better with no hotkeys. I found it a lot more convenient using the fat version than the slim one.

Anyway, the only problem I'm having with this v1.0 is that once you get to the Eternal's Mind section, the selection is off. For example, when selecting Io Mind, you actually get E.Yuuto's Mind and when you select E.Kyouko Mind, you get E.Uruka Mind instead (since I'm doing Uruka's route). Is anyone else having that problem?

I have redone the addresses for E.Kyouko, E.Uruka, Io and E.Yuuto's. Not that i could find any problem with them, but hopefully they work better now.

Test: "Fat" - Version: 1.0.1 is UP!

Muramasa

Postby Muramasa » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:08 am

It's a very good trainer. Thank you theonegod for all the effort you put into this project thus far.

Though I too seem to have a problem. The option to adjust mind levels cut off at the end due to lack of space.

Perhaps to create more space on the trainer, you could resize the pic on the left side of the screen to a smaller size to fit mind values? Or perhaps make the pic the background of the entire trainer? As it is, though it's an interesting pic, it's eating up too much space.

LeonLeingod

Postby LeonLeingod » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 am

Actually, I think I had that problem Muramasa is talking about instead of the one from my previous statement. Right now, every character underneath Nimnthor in the Mind selection is actually one beneath it. For example, when selecting Faren's Mind I actually get Nanaru's Mind; selecting Nanaru actually gets Selia; selecting Selia gets Uruka; selecting Uruka gets Kouin; and so on. I can probably assume that this was my original problem.

Also E.Uruka Mind is separated from the Mind section to the Ether/Mana Pool section as well, which is throwing off the selection for that section as well.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (688.5 KiB) Viewed 4921 times

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Actually, I think I had that problem Muramasa is talking about instead of the one from my previous statement. Right now, every character underneath Nimnthor in the Mind selection is actually one beneath it. For example, when selecting Faren's Mind I actually get Nanaru's Mind; selecting Nanaru actually gets Selia; selecting Selia gets Uruka; selecting Uruka gets Kouin; and so on. I can probably assume that this was my original problem.

Also E.Uruka Mind is separated from the Mind section to the Ether/Mana Pool section as well, which is throwing off the selection for that section as well.

I see what you mean, and I will lock in to it, but it might take some time. I'll have to go thro the whole trainer code to be sure that it isn't a serious problem might take a few days. :?

Muramasa

Postby Muramasa » Sat May 01, 2010 2:48 am

Hey Leonleingod? What's your screen resolution? It looks like you have room and then some to hold all the options on your trainer. Mine cuts off at the mind levels.

edit: Since I can't seem to get the image of my screen to fit properly..

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5125 ... ainer2.jpg

LeonLeingod

Postby LeonLeingod » Sat May 01, 2010 3:26 am

Though I too seem to have a problem. The option to adjust mind levels cut off at the end due to lack of space.

Oh, that's what you meant by lack of space. I misunderstood that.

Yeah, my screen res is 1280 x 800.

I see what you mean, and I will lock in to it, but it might take some time. I'll have to go thro the whole trainer code to be sure that it isn't a serious problem might take a few days. :?

Then we shall be waiting (patiently) for the next update. Thanks! :D

Ixy

Postby Ixy » Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Do anyone happen to have a similiar problem with mine ? I don't know whether I'm doing it right or not, but..when I tried the FAT version of trainer, I got an error message that said "No disk" or something and some address error inside of the message..not to mention, whenever I tried to modify my Ether's amount, I got the number of turn modified instead ^^;

Did i do something wrong, or is this a bug ?

Hatsuki

Postby Hatsuki » Sat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

er... can anybody explain to me what Io's doing in the trainer??? is she usable????

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”