Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Megaolix

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Post by Megaolix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 pm

theonegod wrote:
Strange, I was sure I indicated it was Windows 7... And he also tried both versions.

Error message when crashing is: There was an error while trying to read the trainer. Or the file got changed (like a exe-compresser, or you're using an old unpatched version of win 95 or earlier.

...Now that i see this, could the program used to unzip the file be the problem?
The program I used to pack it is WinRAR, and I tried downloading it from the link to make sure it hadn't been corrupt when I uploaded it, and it worked perfectly fine fore me on my Win 7 system, Are you using some other languish than Eng/US on your win 7 (I use a Swedish win 7 myself with the system set to Japanese locale.)
Unzipped the rar in japanese...

Last thing I can think of is internal security. Anything that could block the program that should be turned off?

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Last thing I can think of is internal security. Anything that could block the program that should be turned off?
Not really... it shouldn't be seen as a threat by any system or program that I can think about right now. but it is VERY odd that you are having so much trouble with the launching of the trainer it self, I honestly can't think of any reason way it's giving you so much trouble. Oh and by the way which version of the Patch are you using? and do you have more than one installation of the game on your system?

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 pm

theonegod wrote:

Not really... it shouldn't be seen as a threat by any system or program that I can think about right now. but it is VERY odd that you are having so much trouble with the launching of the trainer it self, I honestly can't think of any reason way it's giving you so much trouble. Oh and by the way which version of the Patch are you using? and do you have more than one installation of the game on your system?
He claims there's only one. As for internal security, I was thinking more about all those pesky popups saying file needs autorisation to run.

Anyway, He'll decide himself what to do. Thanks for your time.

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 pm

He claims there's only one. As for internal security, I was thinking more about all those pesky popups saying file needs autorisation to run.

No problem I always appreciate feedback. And if you mean the UAC (User Account Control) than I have disabled it on my computer,It should be fine to just choose accept on them. And you might try to rune it as Admin.

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 pm

theonegod wrote:

No problem I always appreciate feedback. And if you mean the UAC (User Account Control) than I have disabled it on my computer,It should be fine to just choose accept on them. And you might try to rune it as Admin.
AAAND he just solved the problem.

Apparently, his save data went to a Virtual store he found while running a search for the save file just in case. Put it in the game folder and behold, the trainer now works with his save file. Apparently, he's also finding a lot of old stuff in this.

Quoted from him: Search files on Windows 7 sucks.

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 pm

AAAND he just solved the problem.

Apparently, his save data went to a Virtual store he found while running a search for the save file just in case. Put it in the game folder and behold, the trainer now works with his save file. Apparently, he's also finding a lot of old stuff in this.
I'm pleased that you got it to work and hopes you/your brother wont have any more problems with it from now on :mrgreen:
Quoted from him: Search files on Windows 7 sucks.
I know! the search haven't been of any use since the days when XP was the best thing out there not that it still isn't in some regards.

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 pm

And here's a save with Orpha the Flame of Rebirth (last save on the list). God, her HP is insane as an Eternal.

After that Super Hard run, next runs should go much faster now that I won't have to spend time training.
Attachments
savedatacs.rar
(40.71 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am

And here's a save with Orpha the Flame of Rebirth (last save on the list). God, her HP is insane as an Eternal.

After that Super Hard run, next runs should go much faster now that I won't have to spend time training.
Thanks for the save, I have now added Orpha to the slim trainer.

Version 1.0.1 of the slim trainer is UP!

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Can you still update the large version? As useful as the slim is, there ARE characters that works better with lower than max mind. Orpha's spells (like Apocalypse 2) need her mind lower than 100 for exemple.

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Sorta agree with above in the past I tended to have her locked at about 70 mind cause most skills are usable at that value.