Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.

theonegod

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Post by theonegod » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 am

All of that's correct.

Basically, what happens is that when I load the game normally, I get my current set of saves--which is all right and proper. A little while back though, I ran into some weird bug where ctrl-alt-deleting out of the game breaks it's ability to load save files. So I took a copy of my save file, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it, inserting the save file where I need it.

Problem is, when I load the trainer, I get the save files that were present at the point of reinstalling the game, and nothing beyond that point.

Not sure what's going on beyond that though, it's kind of fucked up. Save file's too big to attach as well

Done, it's at http://rapidshare.com/files/374546886/s ... s.dat.html
So what do you mean with "old" saves the only ones I get are Chapter III: A visitors. And the first save of those are when Aselia is sick and you have to chose if you give here medicine or not. Is that you "old" or new saves?

Oh and that is with the trainer AND without it.

Alectai

Post by Alectai » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Yeah, those are the 'Old Saves', my 'Modern Saves' go to the Second Runthrough, at the whole 'Walk through the fucking desert only to have everything explode when you get there' part.

There's only the one save file, so I dunno what the fuck

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Yeah, those are the 'Old Saves', my 'Modern Saves' go to the Second Runthrough, at the whole 'Walk through the fucking desert only to have everything explode when you get there' part.

There's only the one save file, so I dunno what the fuck
Indeed... It's very perplexing, I cant seam to fined any thing wrong or odd about your save, I would recommend that you play with your non-trainer save until the "slim" version of the trainer is released, the first version of it should be done in a day or two. If it doesn't work with that either I have no idea what to do about your problem... Sorry that this isn't much of a fix or help. :(

mstrchef117

Post by mstrchef117 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Does this trainer level up the spirits? or do I have to play on a harder difficulty to get the higher levels. I finished 2 playthrus on normal (yeah I know, I'm lazy).

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Does this trainer level up the spirits? or do I have to play on a harder difficulty to get the higher levels. I finished 2 playthrus on normal (yeah I know, I'm lazy).
No this trainer do not let you lvl your spirits, but it gives them 99k HP, 100 in Mind, and 99 skill usage. It has more options that you can see if you go to the first post in this topic.

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:04 pm

My brother got a problem.

On Windows: Launch the game normally: fine, no problem, can play.

Launch game with trainer: Game automatically opens game without asking .exe location and when it's time to load the file, it's completely empty. Save is normal when he relaunch the game back normally. Also, if trainer is not in game's folder, it crashes instead of launching.

Any idea on this?

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Launch game with trainer: Game automatically opens game without asking .exe location and when it's time to load the file, it's completely empty. Save is normal when he relaunch the game back normally. Also, if trainer is not in game's folder, it crashes instead of launching.

Any idea on this?
Ok can you be a bit more specific, first witch version of the trainer are you using "fat" (old) or the new Slim?
if you have placed the trainer in the game dir it will automatically sense the exe and launch the game, But I cant see a reason why the trainer cant be used on say the desktop.
which windows are you using, XP, Vista, Win 7?
when it's time to load the file, it's completely empty. Save is normal when he relaunch the game back normally

This is the second time some one is saying that they are having problems with there saves showing up, I haven't experienced this on any of my three computers that I have test the trainer on. Neither have any of my friends encounter this while testing it out... so I'm sorry but with that I cant help you.

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:50 pm

theonegod wrote:

Any idea on this?
Ok can you be a bit more specific, first witch version of the trainer are you using "fat" (old) or the new Slim?
if you have placed the trainer in the game dir it will automatically sense the exe and launch the game, But I cant see a reason why the trainer cant be used on say the desktop.
which windows are you using, XP, Vista, Win 7?
when it's time to load the file, it's completely empty. Save is normal when he relaunch the game back normally

This is the second time some one is saying that they are having problems with there saves showing up, I haven't experienced this on any of my three computers that I have test the trainer on. Neither have any of my friends encounter this while testing it out... so I'm sorry but with that I cant help you.
Strange, I was sure I indicated it was Windows 7... And he also tried both versions.

Error message when crashing is: There was an error while trying to read the trainer. Or the file got changed (like a exe-compresser, or you're using an old unpatched version of win 95 or earlier.

...Now that i see this, could the program used to unzip the file be the problem?

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Strange, I was sure I indicated it was Windows 7... And he also tried both versions.

Error message when crashing is: There was an error while trying to read the trainer. Or the file got changed (like a exe-compresser, or you're using an old unpatched version of win 95 or earlier.

...Now that i see this, could the program used to unzip the file be the problem?
The program I used to pack it is WinRAR, and I tried downloading it from the link to make sure it hadn't been corrupt when I uploaded it, and it worked perfectly fine fore me on my Win 7 system, Are you using some other languish than Eng/US on your win 7 (I use a Swedish win 7 myself with the system set to Japanese locale.)