Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
buluy

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Postby buluy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Can you make one for patch 1.05?

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 pm

No but I might make a new one for the English release, when and if they make one. By the way have you tried the trainer on the 1.05 patch it might work it did with 1.04.
I no longer have the game installed so i cant check it out.

-Theonegod

Wargumm1i

Postby Wargumm1i » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 am

Hello there everyone, i´m new to this place and I feel in love with this wonderful game and Iv finished it and going for another go, im on the 3rd chapter Visitor or whatever it was called. I wanted to use the trainer so I can skip the long battles because they are sometimes too long and I just don't have all that time in the world. I have the latest patch 1.0.5 and I it said that the patch worked with 1.0.3 - 1.04 and maybe 1.0.5. And I tried it on 1.0.5 and the only things I want to use in the trainer is ether to the max :D for training. Because I suck at making ether in the game and personally I find the whole Ether converter annoying. And yes back to the point, it did int work the trainer. So I tried to use the 1.04 patch but that did int work either.

Btw I installed the game not in the manner some do, because I cant use Japanese local, cant find my CD to install it. I just extracted the game to a folder and installed the English patch there. If that's the problem then by all means tell me if there is another way on doing this?

Oh and one more thing, for some reason all the white boxes are not pressable to me, I can only change the 0-99999 for the ether or minds, loves. I cant press Max/inf hp or anything else. Which I assume is a problem, but yes by all means help if you can.

World Tree

Postby World Tree » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 am

1) Current trainer version should work with 1.05, but it's not bug free. Still, 80% of the time, it works.

2) So long as the trainer can launch aseliacs_english.exe, then that shouldn't be a problem.

3) Open trainer and launch the game. At the title screen, switch to the trainer, you'll be able to select/check or edit whatever value you want. Launch again when you have everything you want set.

If you find that the trainer isn't working or stops working, then do this: exit the game (best to save before doing this), close the trainer, open the trainer again and launch the game, edit the trainer when you're at the title screen, and then load whichever game save you want. Sometimes the trainer won't work, so just redo the said process until it does.

Wargumm1i

Postby Wargumm1i » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:13 am

Thank you it worked :) Now I can at least fast forward between the fights :lol:

DarkFusion

Postby DarkFusion » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Anyone know if the trainer will work for the official english release?

Gamer

Postby Gamer » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:45 am

Where do I get the latest version of the trainer?

I have tried a previous version and even with the game running it asks me to run the game first, is this a problem only with the earlier versions of the trainer?

Thanks all for your help.

pendragon

Postby pendragon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:55 pm

i just got the english released version by jastusa does anyone know if the trainer will work on it?

pendragon

Postby pendragon » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 pm

found out that the cheating tool does work on offical localised verson

Gamer

Postby Gamer » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm

How did you get it to work? It keeps telling me to load the game even after the game is loaded, do I need to do anything other then open the trainer and start it?

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”