Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
theonegod

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Postby theonegod » Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 am

Hey, theonegod

If resizing the trainer is a bit unrealistic, I actually liked the version of the trainer you had where you had everyone's max/inf.hp and 99 skill use as just two codes. The only problem was already mentioned, that being the hotkeys interfering with other in-game controls.

Could you please repost that trainer with the hotkeys removed?

Sorry I had completely forgotten about the "small" version of the trainer I promised to make. So I have created one now but just so you know it isn't the most beautiful thing out there :?

Muramasa

Postby Muramasa » Thu May 20, 2010 10:51 pm

theonegod wrote:
Hey, theonegod

If resizing the trainer is a bit unrealistic, I actually liked the version of the trainer you had where you had everyone's max/inf.hp and 99 skill use as just two codes. The only problem was already mentioned, that being the hotkeys interfering with other in-game controls.

Could you please repost that trainer with the hotkeys removed?

Sorry I had completely forgotten about the "small" version of the trainer I promised to make. So I have created one now but just so you know it isn't the most beautiful thing out there :?

It's exactly what I needed. Thank you very much. :D

Htarreva

Postby Htarreva » Sat May 29, 2010 6:45 am

I looked around and hopefully didnt miss it somewhere but when i try to use this trainer thing, all my save files aren't there. But when i open the game normally, their still there. My game is up to date so im not sure why this is happening?

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Sat May 29, 2010 8:39 am

[quote]I looked around and hopefully didnt miss it somewhere but when i try to use this trainer thing, all my save files aren't there. But when i open the game normally, their still there. My game is up to date so im not sure why this is happening?[/quote

Check page 4-5 there where some similar problems back there, that might help you if they do not then post, a new post with some info on your system (OS and so on)

Muramasa

Postby Muramasa » Sun May 30, 2010 2:18 am

The trainer uses files from the game folders save file however Vista is screwed up in that it normally saves files in a different area. This area is usually called the Virtual Store and this is placed separately...

Mine was located in: user name/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program files/Xuse/.../

user name is usually either your name, the name of whoever purchased your computer, or whose log in name you're currently using.

As for the (...) at the end, I actually renamed that folder to simply "Eien" but it's probably a folder with a fairly large name all in Japanese characters. Go into that folder and copy a file called savedatacs.dat and paste it into your games main directory. When prompted, replace the old savedatacs.dat . And you're done. The trainer should work as advertised.

kimono38

Postby kimono38 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:25 am

I think there is a bug where you freeze the mind or skill, it prevent the char getting love point.
I used any of the 3 main char with yuuto, soloed all enemy from chapter 1-2, and their face still havent change.
I had to use the love point cheat to change their love

aoshi22

Postby aoshi22 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:32 am

The mind cheat resets love point back to 0, better not use it

Chii88

Postby Chii88 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Does the trainer screw love point when you set skill 99?

Cause I am on my third play going for Orpha route and no matter what I do I can't get the Orpha scene at the first branching scene (10th turn of defending Ransa)...
I had set Orpha Mind and Love at 100 and set the love for Aselia/Esperia at 1.

For the purpose of testing, I tried doing it for Aselia (thus setting Aselia love and mind at 100) and same result, at the 10th turn I still get nothing beside the Uruka scene hearing her sword again.

On my first/second walkthrough, I played with Mind/Love Trainer on (99 skill off) and I got the scene for Aselia and Esperia on Normal and Hard Mode. On my third play, I though I would speed up the battle so I carry over my level 60 characters and play on normal mode with 99 skills (<3 Ignition) but I didnt get any scene.

My conclusion are :
1) Carrying over lv 60 char on normal game screw the game...
2) Setting 99 skills screw the love point thus the branching point
3) a mix of 1 and 2

Any thought or help please....

World Tree

Postby World Tree » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am

The trainer messing up the branching point for getting into Orpha's route is known bug.

For some strange reason, the point where the trainer cause the bug is at Mission 11. Load Mission 10 or start from the beginning while aiming for Orpha's route. It's fine to use the trainer up till Mission 10. Before you clear Mission 10, make a save and then exit the game. Close the trainer program. Restart the game and load the save you just made and then clear Mission 10 without using the trainer. Continue on without using the trainer and once the battle for Mission 11 starts, make another different save and then exit the game. Now then, the only cheat you can use until you get to Mission 14 and see Orpha's event on turn 10 is the infinite skill cheat. Don't turn on love or mind cheat, just that infinite skill cheat. Continue on, picking all the choices that'll give Orpha love point and have her group with Yuuto to get more love. After you see her event, you can then use whatever cheats.

This, of course, is if I recall correctly.

Chii88

Postby Chii88 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you so much!

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”