Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
serous

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Post by serous » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Are you going to add in values for Uruka?

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes, I will when I get her again. As I have stated a few times "I have accidentally overwinter my Compleat save during my second play through." and at present I'm at Mission 9: Liberate Ispelia. :|

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

theonegod wrote:
Yes, I will when I get her again. As I have stated a few times "I have accidentally overwinter my Compleat save during my second play through." and at present I'm at Mission 9: Liberate Ispelia. :|
While adding Eternals to it is also nice, I was talking about Uruka, Kyouko, Kouin and Tokomi for Skill usage/mind. (I mentionned hp before, but it was the wrong one to mention.) Kyouko's mind is especially important since it's a factor for two routes too.

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 pm

While adding Eternals to it is also nice, I was talking about Uruka, Kyouko, Kouin and Tokomi for Skill usage/mind. (I mentionned hp before, but it was the wrong one to mention.) Kyouko's mind is especially important since it's a factor for two routes too.
I see, Yes I plan to add all the girls Mind and Skills (and HP) as soon as I get them again. :mrgreen:
But it might take some time I'm playing through my second round as fast as I can without trying to miss anything.
Sorry if its a bit inconvenient not to have them all yet but I'm doing the best I can to get all the options on to the trainer as fast as I can. :|

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 am

Would it help if I sent my own save file? I have saves with E. Yuuto, E. Aselia and E. Esperia. Also Kouin and Kyouko.

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 am

Would it help if I sent my own save file? I have saves with E. Yuuto, E. Aselia and E. Esperia. Also Kouin and Kyouko.
It might... if you don't mind uploading it that is, I might be able ti find the values with it^^

Megaolix

Post by Megaolix » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 am

theonegod wrote:
It might... if you don't mind uploading it that is, I might be able ti find the values with it^^
No problem of course. Save 8 or 9 for E. Aselia and 19 for E. Esperia with Kyouko and Kouin.

And before you ask why I have so many saves, I'm trying to save route special scenes/ends. Probably won't be able to do it for all routes, but there should be enough space for the ones I care about.
Attachments
savedatacs.rar
(33.85 KiB) Downloaded 431 times

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 pm

No problem of course. Save 8 or 9 for E. Aselia and 19 for E. Esperia with Kyouko and Kouin.

And before you ask why I have so many saves, I'm trying to save route special scenes/ends. Probably won't be able to do it for all routes, but there should be enough space for the ones I care about.
Thanks for the save I have been able to find a few more Addresses, that I added to the trainer. :P

Version: 0.8.8 Is now up!

anemone

Post by anemone » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Hey, thanks. I have yet to finish a few routes and this sure helps much :). If I may suggest some addition, maybe you could add character skill modifier and one code that enables the eternal skills on their non-eternal respective character. And a code to enable all trainers (in-game character trainer, not the program)/engineers from the start would be good too.

Once again, thanks :).

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey, thanks. I have yet to finish a few routes and this sure helps much :). If I may suggest some addition, maybe you could add character skill modifier and one code that enables the eternal skills on their non-eternal respective character. And a code to enable all trainers (in-game character trainer, not the program)/engineers from the start would be good too.

Once again, thanks :).
I'm afraid that changing the skills of the normal chars to Eternal causes the game to crash... At least the way I did it, but if some one have succeeded please share.
I attempt to unlock all the trainers/engineers ones before but with out much success I'm afraid. I got them to appear in the list of trainers/engineers but when you try to use them the game freezes.