Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
theonegod

Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Postby theonegod » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 am

This is a full version of my Trainer for Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

Update
"Fat" - Version: 1.0.3 (Works with Patch 1.03 & 1.04)
I have fix the problems with some of the options not activating what its suppose to, and some other small problems not worth mentioning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fat" - Version: 1.0.3

Options:
Mana Pool
Ether Pool
Turn # (Not Total Turn's)
Total Turn's Freezer:
Total Turn's Freezer: This will freeze your total amount of turns at it's present value.
Note: This may affect your game play

Max/Inf HP:
Yuuto
Esperia
Aselia
Oruphaliru
Himika
Helion
Nelie
Shiah
Halion
Nimnthor
Faren
Nanaru
Selia
Uruka
Kouin
Kyouko
Tokimi
Kaori
Io

Eternal Yuuto
Eternal Kyouko
Eternal Esperia
Eternal Aselia
Eternal Uruka
Eternal Oruphaliru

Mind modifier 1-999:
Yuuto
Esperia
Aselia
Oruphaliru
Himika
Helion
Nelie
Shiah
Halion
Selia
Nanaru
Nimnthor
Faren
Uruka
Kouin
Kyouko
Tokimi
Kaori
Io

Eternal Yuuto
Eternal Esperia
Eternal Aselia
Eternal Kyouko
Eternal Uruka
Eternal Oruphaliru

99 Skill Usage:
Yuuto
Esperia
Aselia
Oruphaliru
Himika
Helion
Nelie
Shiah
Halion
Selia
Nanaru
Nimnthor
Faren
Uruka
Kouin
Kyouko
Tokimi
Kaori
Io

Eternal Yuuto
Eternal Esperia
Eternal Aselia
Eternal Kyouko
Eternal Uruka
Eternal Oruphaliru

Love Modifier 1-99:
Esperia
Aselia
Oruphaliru
Uruka
Lesteena

Error Help
If you have saved withe the corrupt trainer and Nanaru Is stuck in Rest state upload the save file and I will fix it for you.

Note:
The Slim trainer is removed because I haven't updated it in a long time and most seem to prefer the Fat version of the trainer.

Thank You Note's
Oh and please give Megaolix A BIG thanks for sharing his save wit Me/Us. :mrgreen:

Thank you YamiLeto for Informing me of this problem.

Thank you Megaolix for Informing me of the save file corruption.

Give a thanks to Megaolix for sharing his Save with Me/Us

Please give me some feedback on what you think of the Trainer and if you have some options that yo like to add to it.
Attachments
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de English Trainer Small.rar
A small v. of the trainer for low resolutions.
(277.17 KiB) Downloaded 50600 times
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de English Trainer v1.0.3.rar
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de English Trainer: v 1.0.3 (Patch 1.03 & 1.04)
(690.91 KiB) Downloaded 9894 times
Last edited by theonegod on Thu May 20, 2010 11:36 am, edited 35 times in total.

SnowDream

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

Postby SnowDream » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 pm

This will certainly be helpful to get on different routes (especially with the love stat). Thanks!

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm

SnowDream wrote:This will certainly be helpful to get on different routes (especially with the love stat). Thanks!

I'm pleased that you like it, And you should download the new version 0.4.9 It has some small fixes and a few new add-ons. :mrgreen:

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Gotta admit I kinda like this. Though i do admit I sorta preferred have 999k hp (personal hax on cheat engine) to 99k hp(normal game max). I do gotta love the 99 actions though cause that rules. With a skill that has high enough power and 3 uses per turn that'd be 33 squads you could kill with just one skill if it could be reduced. So yeah no more worrying about running out of actions for me.

[Edit: Oh yeah is there any way you could group some of these together? Just figured it'd be great to just hit one thing for everyone's max hp and one for 99 skills for everyone.]

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:40 pm

[Edit: Oh yeah is there any way you could group some of these together? Just figured it'd be great to just hit one thing for everyone's max hp and one for 99 skills for everyone.]

I know there are a lot if button kicking right now but its because I have yet to make sure the codes are stable when I have. There will be a slim version with One (1) button to activate say every ones HP and so on. Oh and there will be hotkey's as well, so you don't have to go out to windows every time you want to activate or deactivate a code.

Though i do admit I sorta preferred have 999k hp (personal hax on cheat engine) to 99k hp(normal game max)

Do you mean that you have 999k In-battle? if so would you mind sharing how you did the bypass of the games normal 99k lock down in the in-battle?

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 pm

theonegod wrote:

I know there are a lot if button kicking right now but its because I have yet to make sure the codes are stable when I have. There will be a slim version with One (1) button to activate say every ones HP and so on. Oh and there will be hotkey's as well, so you don't have to go out to windows every time you want to activate or deactivate a code.

Though i do admit I sorta preferred have 999k hp (personal hax on cheat engine) to 99k hp(normal game max)

Do you mean that you have 999k In-battle? if so would you mind sharing how you did the bypass of the games normal 99k lock down in the in-battle?

I just simply changed the max hp value to 999,999 seems there wasn't anything to prevent the extra digit. In battle it shows as if you only have 99,999 hp but I've also seen myself take damage in a way that suggest my real value is still 999,999 in battle as well. This includes the area healing from things such as passion since the heal is about 200k I believe though i can double check if you wish.

Megaolix

Postby Megaolix » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 am

For someone like me more interested in routes and story and see gameplay as a roadblock, this arrives like a gift from Heaven. Seriously, thanks.

That said, when can we expect an update for the missing characters in Hp/mind value?

Tinbad

Postby Tinbad » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 am

Megaolix wrote:For someone like me more interested in routes and story and see gameplay as a roadblock, this arrives like a gift from Heaven. Seriously, thanks.

That said, when can we expect an update for the missing characters in Hp/mind value?

However, sometimes the story progression/outcome is based on gameplay.

YamiLeto

Postby YamiLeto » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:00 am

Tinbad wrote:
Megaolix wrote:For someone like me more interested in routes and story and see gameplay as a roadblock, this arrives like a gift from Heaven. Seriously, thanks.

However, sometimes the story progression/outcome is based on gameplay.

That's why you can also modify the love values. The three characters with highest priority you could lower their love values with the trainer.

theonegod

Postby theonegod » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 am

I just simply changed the max hp value to 999,999 seems there wasn't anything to prevent the extra digit. In battle it shows as if you only have 99,999 hp but I've also seen myself take damage in a way that suggest my real value is still 999,999 in battle as well. This includes the area healing from things such as passion since the heal is about 200k I believe though i can double check if you wish.

I'll add that to the slim Version of the trainer, when I finish making it. If you don't mind checking to make sure that it is 999k :D

For someone like me more interested in routes and story and see gameplay as a roadblock, this arrives like a gift from Heaven. Seriously, thanks.

I'm pleased that you like it
If you mean the Eternal HP values then I have Yuuto and Kyouko's I'll add them on the next Version of the trainer. and I will add a few more mind's as well. But some may take time as I stated in Version: 0.4.7 I have accidentally overwinter my Compleat save during my second play through.

Oh and Version 0.5.2 is up!

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”