Skills List

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Mane

Skills List

Post by Mane » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm

I got bored this morning and decided to make a list of skill and the levels you learn them. There's a bunch of other things, but I'm too busy cramming for my accounting mid-term to write (type?) them. Check those out for yourselves. All credits go to Xuses for making the game and Dakkodango Translations for the English translation. Also credit to the Japanese guide, even if Google can't translate for its life.

There will be errors, feel free to point those out. If you can't open the file, follow this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

Edit: For those who care, Japanese guide can be found here:
http://omoteura.com/aseliaps2/aseliaps2top.htm

Edit2&3: Somehow no one noticed that I spelled "Sonic Strike" as "Sonice Strike." Updated for limited skills. These will be in RED text. GoogleDocs uploaded. Probably won't update that one as often, since I like/use MS Office more at work.

GoogleDocs Link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... iYUE&hl=en

Edit4: Finally got Kouin again. Now his skills (read: Trusscade was misspelled as Trosscade) are spelled correctly... GoogleDocs also updated. Will work on the Eternal skills and Io's skills eventually.

Edit5: Fixed Kyouko defense and resist swap. Thanks to Volandum for spotting that the stuff on Exceed was messed up. After double checking, I found most of Kyouko's data was swapped...oops. Update also contains some cosmetic changes to column width so that Uraka's stuff displayed correctly. GoogleDocs also updated.

Edit6: Added Tokimi. Last skill learned at lv99... Other Eternals will be added...eventually. Also fixed target info on Revive. GoogleDocs also updated.

Edit7: Fixed Uraka mind requirement and text cutoff. Thanks to DarkMaster for spotting them. Also some random level requirement fixes (like lv1 was changed to start, etc.). GoogleDocs also updated.

Edit8&9: Fixed additional effects on Kouin's Whirlwind VI and Gale VI. Thanks to persocom01 for spotting this one. GoogleDocs updated. GoogleDocs link also updated.
Attachments
Eien no Aselia - Skills List v1.07.zip
Excel 2007 Spreadsheet (.xlsx)
Seventh Revised Edition
(78.61 KiB) Downloaded 860 times
Last edited by Mane on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.

myrtas

Re: Skills List

Post by myrtas » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 am

Thx man! This is really nice ^_^

I just want to point out that you flipped the Max & Min mind. Besides that, this would be very handy indeed!

Mane

Post by Mane » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 am

ROFL. I should have guess something stupid like that would happen. Fixed.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 am

One thing it would be quite handy to list is which skills are Limited.

SnowDream

Post by SnowDream » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 am

Thank you for the list, it will be very helpful. You can even link to it in google doc if people is suspicious about virus.

Mane

Post by Mane » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Update on the limited skills. See first post for details. GoogleDocs for those who care.

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Sorry, I can't see any link/file.

Mane

Post by Mane » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Sorry, work had to take precedence. Editing the first post took while. Updated now...

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 pm

This is great, thank you.

acucar11

Post by acucar11 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 am

Thanks dude. It looks pretty easy to use <3