Kyouko Trouble

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Seipher

Kyouko Trouble

Post by Seipher » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Im having trouble getting Kyoukos ending, i do everything it says to, and it keeps putting me on Tokimis route, even tho yuuto and kyouko both have 100 mind, am i missing something else? i chose all the Star options too but im lost on what im doing wrong.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Re: Kyouko Trouble

Post by Phlebas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 pm

What you're describing isn't really possible, and getting Tokimi route is way harder than getting Kyouko route, so I'm going to guess that you just think you are on Tokimi route because the story didn't go as you expected. What was your extra mission?
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

galvenize

Post by galvenize » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Huh? What you're saying should be impossible, if you were able to get on tokimi's route, you did all good during the events/choices but having 100 mind for Kyouko should trigger her route for sure. Are you sure you were able to get on Tokimi's route? Did you finish it? It might be you're heading towards the bad ending (well idk i never witnessed the bad end so...)

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Bad ending is out of the question, it happens right after the Ch4 end-fight.

Seipher

Post by Seipher » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

It was to recapture Malgornian or w/e. so im lost on what i didnt do right lol. Well so far yuuto has been cosying up to Tokimi and ive seen Kyouko like twice since the end, so i figured it was Tokimi route, i guess ill finish it and see, was hoping to save hers for last tho heh.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Hmm ok that is Tokimi route. I guess you mistook your mind value, you have to keep in mind that it's counted at her mind after the last fight in Sargios (all mission bonuses included), and that's a fast mission after capturing the capital so even if you see that you have 100 mind after, it may've been a lot less just a while before with ACE bonuses and all, that's why Tokimi route is much harder to get usually. If you load a save from before the final fight you should be able to manouver her mind back up to range by spending enemies' attacks on her def skills etc.

Seipher

Post by Seipher » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Just redid it with kyouko at 99 and its still putting me on tokimi route. im at a loss on why its doing it heh

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I must admit that that is most bizarre :D, given that that's the *only* trigger between the 2 routes - and if there was something else I'd imagine it to be the other way around and you'd have to clear Kyouko route first.

Seipher

Post by Seipher » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Yeah im not sure whats going on, i even went all the way back to my choice of who to marry and played from there, and still i get Tokimis mission. Do you have to play from the very beginning to get Kyoukos?

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm

No.