Cheat Engine addresses? (only for cheaters lol)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
YamiLeto

Re: Cheat Engine addresses? (only for cheaters lol)

Post by YamiLeto » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 pm

This looks like it could be an epic trainer after all we're talking about the possibility of using eternal skills at any point in the game if you can manage it. Though I've gotta keep my expectations down since there could be possible glitches if it's done. Example being that if you decide to have Yuuto and Orpha eternalized in the begining but try to go Aselia route if the game notices the eternal and goes her route instead. Or if the game notices they're not supposed to be eternal yet and glitches out destroying the current save.

naast

Post by naast » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, to do that I would have to actually modify the game's code, and I don't have enough ASM knowledge for that. I think the game switches from "normal" characters to "Eternal" characters on chapter 5, and depending on the route you've chosen. Well, it's only a guess and I have no mean to check it.
My trainer allows to change classes, but you only get the extra stats, and I don't think I'll ever find a way to use the Eternal skills, it's too hard for me :?

EDIT: I've just finished coding everything for Yuuto. It really will take a while to finish, but I think I'll start releasing betas when I have all main characters done (Aselia, Orpha and Esperia).

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

If you need any addresses for some of the things like HP, skills, Mind, or similar I have a few you can see which by reading the first post in my Trainer topic.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=151

naast

Post by naast » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

I already most addresses, and I can find the one I don't have yet. The game's memory follows a certain pattern. for exemple, you have the class value on 2 bytes, the following 2 bytes are for the Mind, the following 2 bytes are for the love points, and it's like that for every characters. So actually when you figured that out, if you find an address for a particular character, you can have it for every characters.
Don't know if my explaination is understandable, english is not my native language ^^'

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 pm

I already most addresses, and I can find the one I don't have yet. The game's memory follows a certain pattern. for exemple, you have the class value on 2 bytes, the following 2 bytes are for the Mind, the following 2 bytes are for the love points, and it's like that for every characters. So actually when you figured that out, if you find an address for a particular character, you can have it for every characters.
Don't know if my explaination is understandable, english is not my native language ^^'
No problem I know what you mean. Just checking to see so you didn't need any addressees. Oh by the way It looks really good. I know a bit C# and C++ to and know how much work it is to make a trainer with it, so keep up the good work :mrgreen:
Ps: To be honest you English is probably better than my own, (I'm Swedish)