Cheat Engine addresses? (only for cheaters lol)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
myrtas

Re: Cheat Engine addresses? (only for cheaters lol)

Post by myrtas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 am

Lol, got it while its hot. Here it is attached ;p
EienNoAselia.rar
Shiirn CE Table
(942 Bytes) Downloaded 1468 times
Edit
Thanks for them. Has much usefull potential, especillay the Love points xD
U can use them to figure out how much LP u have or manipulate them .. must have taken u a while to get them. One more thing, at the end of the addresses there is one with no description .. what is it ?

From the value ive seen it could be Yuutos mind .. but then there would be 2 of those ...
Last edited by myrtas on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 am

Yeah, i figured that out after i finished posting, oh wells. Nobody said i was a genius >.>
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...

Seipher

Post by Seipher » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Heres one for those that use Art Money, its got all the spirits max/current hp, some of the attacks for esperia, aselia, orpha, uruka, yuuto, tokimi and their eternal forms, a few other things too, i keep adding to it constantly :p
Attachments
Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.rar
(966 Bytes) Downloaded 677 times

myrtas

Post by myrtas » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks for them. Has much usefull potential, especillay the Love points xD
U can use them to figure out how much LP u have or manipulate them .. must have taken u a while to get them. One more thing, at the end of the addresses there is one with no description .. what is it ?

From the value ive seen it could be Yuutos mind .. but then there would be 2 of those ...

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 am

myrtas wrote:Thanks for them. Has much usefull potential, especillay the Love points xD

The love points only took a few moments, actually. I just started a new game and fiddled around with the prequel choices until i got the addresses. Took like a minute per heroine.
I really don't remember what it is.... oh well.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...

theonegod

Post by theonegod » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de (Eng) Trainer

Moved to its own topic:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=151
Last edited by theonegod on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

myrtas

Post by myrtas » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 am

whoaw...this is interesting! Maybe you should do your own topic if you want people to view it or give you feedback xD

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

naast

Post by naast » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 pm

I've figured out a few more addresses. Like the Class address. It's 2 bytes before the mind address for each characters. For example, let's take Aselia. Her Mind address is 0x567D12, so her Class address would be 0x567D10.
For this byte, the 00 value is no class.
01: spirit
02: first class of high mind branch
03: second class of high mind branch
etc, just try out.

And I'm not sure if it works with every characters, but 0x3a after the Mind address, you'll find the skills. Not the skill uses, but the actual skills, so you can have Heaven's Sword on level 1 (I guess, I've not really tested it yet).
Each skills take 2 bytes. So for Aselia:
0x567D4C: First Attack Skill
0x567D4E: Second Attack Skill.
etc...

I'm pretty sure it's correct. Also, it seems like every spirits have love points, not only the main spirits, but they're not useful.

EDIT: The class modifier works, but even so you can't use the Eternal skills, you only gain the extra stats.

PS: I'm French so excuse my English.

Ark

Post by Ark » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 pm

You must change their normal sword to their Eternal Sword ( display in status page : "3 Rank - Gaea" , "2 Rank - Wisdom" ) , then you can use their Eternal skill .
However I can't find the address :(

naast

Post by naast » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

It's not that easy, and actually, that's why there are different entries for normal characters and eternal characters. The eternal one has a different status page (his picture has a different Eternal Sword), has a different sprite, etc. Well, I guess it's possible to replace the normal character with the Eternal, but it won't be an easy task.

Anyways, I'm currently coding a trainer in C++, which will have a class modifier, for all characters.
Here's what it looks like:

Well, there's still a long way to go before I can release it, there are 22 characters (including the Eternal versions) so I will take a while to code.

BTW, it's my first time coding a trainer in C++ (up until now, I've always used some maker kit), and it's my first time making a program with a window, so I'm a real beginner ^^'.