Quick question on Tokimi's route...(huge spoilers)

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
AQZT

Re: Quick question on Tokimi's route...(huge spoilers)

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 am

ABC123 wrote:
No idea what you're saying here. All I'm saying is that yuuto never mentions them again until he became an Eternal, at which point he remembered them.
1) Yuuto's main concern is saving Kaori and the war.
2) Yuuto also doesn't mention Tokimi at all after he meet Esperia untill way later. Did he forget him ? No.
3) In Aselia's route after Takios and Temuorin left Hyperia he went back to his home and mentioned how he forgive them for what they did to Kotori so he didn't forget about it even though he should have.
Well, basically, Yuuto talks to Kyouko about how they are in love with each other, then leaves to go to the labyrinth. Kyouko then walks up to Kouin to talk about how she is in love with Yuuto, then forgets who Yuuto is mid-sentence.
As we know that it takes about 3 months of wandering through the labyrinth for Yuuto to find Wisdom, it stands to reason that she forgot Yuuto as soon as he entered the Labyrinth, not after he acquired Wisdom and became an Eternal 3 months later.
Time run differently in each dimension.
Sorry to clarify, it takes 3 PHANTASMAGORIAN months for him to emerge from the labyrinth: Remember that by the time he comes out, 3 months have passed in Phantasmagoria, and Tokimi has to rewind time so that they are back to around a day after Yuuto left?
I was talking about Strike-Zero's post when I said that, not your's...
While Quoting what I said ?
Look back at your original post that I quoted and you'll note that you quoted Strike-Zero's post there (i.e. YOUR original post was a response to Strike-Zero's massive post). I removed the quote from Strike to conserve space on this page in the thread and because quote pyramids are annoying.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am

ABC123 wrote:
No idea what you're saying here. All I'm saying is that yuuto never mentions them again until he became an Eternal, at which point he remembered them.
1) Yuuto's main concern is saving Kaori and the war.
2) Yuuto also doesn't mention Tokimi at all after he meet Esperia untill way later. Did he forget him ? No.
3) In Aselia's route after Takios and Temuorin left Hyperia he went back to his home and mentioned how he forgive them for what they did to Kotori so he didn't forget about it even though he should have.
1) So?
2) "He forget him"? Errrrrr... What are you talking about?
3) Don't remember that. Guess I'll have to check...

ABC123

Post by ABC123 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am

Sorry to clarify, it takes 3 PHANTASMAGORIAN months for him to emerge from the labyrinth: Remember that by the time he comes out, 3 months have passed in Phantasmagoria, and Tokimi has to rewind time so that they are back to around a day after Yuuto left?
What part of "time runs differently in each world" is not clear to you ? Think lol. Or should I explain everything to you ?
Look back at your original post that I quoted and you'll note that you quoted Strike-Zero's post there (i.e. YOUR original post was a response to Strike-Zero's massive post). I removed the quote from Strike to conserve space on this page in the thread and because quote pyramids are annoying.
Then why Qoute in the first place and cause confusion ?

ABC123

Post by ABC123 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 am

1) So?
1) Your really thick headed. Think for once.
2) I meant her.
3) As you wish.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 am

ABC123 wrote:
What part of "time runs differently in each world" is not clear to you ? Think lol. Or should I explain everything to you ?
As I was saying, the "multiple worlds" part does not matter because when Yuuto emerges from the Labyrinth, 3 months have passed in PHANTASMAGORIA (Not labyrinth time, Phantasmagoria time). What part of this don't you understand? Or do I have to explain everything to you?
Then why Qoute in the first place and cause confusion ?
Because this is a forum, and on a forum, my every move Is not meticulously planned to cause the least inconvenience to all other forum-dwellers?
And now I have a question: why are you still beating this dead horse (I'm only talking about the second part of your post, just to clarify)?
Last edited by AQZT on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:16 am

ABC123 wrote:
1) So?
1) Your really thick headed. Think for once.
2) I meant her.
3) As you wish.
1) Rephrasing: How does the fact that Yuuto's main goals in Phantasmagoria are protecting Kaori and the war have ANYTHING to do with what we were discussing?
2) How do you know that he didn't forget about her? After all, he never mentions her in between the shrine and the battle with Shun?

ABC123

Post by ABC123 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 am

As I was saying, the "multiple worlds" part does not matter because when Yuuto emerges from the Labyrinth, 3 months have passed in PHANTASMAGORIA (Not labyrinth time, Phantasmagoria time). What part of this don't you understand? Or do I have to explain everything to you?
So what if 3months have passed since he left Phantasmagoria ? He could have been there for years or months in Phantasmagoria time but could have been a minute or less in that dimension by the time Kyouko is talking to Kouin He might as well as already obtained Wisdom and became an Eternal. Time doesn't add up ? Sure it won't because time runs differently on each dimension and do they have same system of time as Phantasmagoria ? Does Yuuto have inter dimension clock or something ? There just so many possibilities that I can go on forever.

Why are you trying so hard to establish your speculations into facts ?
Because this is a forum, and on a forum, my every move Is not meticulously planned to cause the least inconvenience to all other forum-dwellers?
And now I have a question: why are you still beating this dead horse (I'm only talking about the second part of your post, just to clarify)?
Do you even realize what your saying and doing is contradicting ?

ABC123

Post by ABC123 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am

1) Rephrasing: How does the fact that Yuuto's main goals in Phantasmagoria are protecting Kaori and the war have ANYTHING to do with what we were discussing?
2) How do you know that he didn't forget about her? After all, he never mentions her in between the shrine and the battle with Shun?
1) Reason why I said your thick headed. Do you really think Yuuto have time to Takios and Temuorin when he is obsessed about saving Kaori and winning the war ?

2) lolwut ?

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

ABC123 wrote:
So what if 3months have passed since he left Phantasmagoria ? He could have been there for years or months in Phantasmagoria time but could have been a minute or less in that dimension by the time Kyouko is talking to Kouin He might as well as already obtained Wisdom and became an Eternal. Time doesn't add up ? Sure it won't because time runs differently on each dimension and do they have same system of time as Phantasmagoria ? Does Yuuto have inter dimension clock or something ? There just so many possibilities that I can go on forever.

Why are you trying so hard to establish your speculations into facts ?
Oh, now I get what you're saying.
"Establish Speculations into facts?". Wrong. I was merely trying to give basis for my statement that "It is heavily implied that touching the door to the labyrinth is what erases an Eternal from history". Remember? That's what started this branch of our discussion in the first place.
Do you even realize what your saying and doing is contradicting ?
*Ignores*

Well, anyways, taking a step back, I think this argument is becoming a bit TOO personal. We are really insulting each other a bit much here ;). I'd like to apologize for anything too insulting that I've said and hope that we can make this civil again.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 am

ABC123 wrote:
1) Reason why I said your thick headed. Do you really think Yuuto have time to Takios and Temuorin when he is obsessed about saving Kaori and winning the war ?

2) lolwut ?

1) I'm asking why that matters. Yes, that's one possible explanation, but my explanation could be viewed as just as valid. Now you're the one trying a bit too hard to turn speculations into facts ;).
2) Blech, sorry, I screwed up completely.
Yes, you're right, he doesn't forget Tokimi. But why does that matter? After all, in the first place, only Yuuto left Hyperia at the beginning, so he had no reason to forget her, then when Tokimi left Hyperia, no one in Hyperia would remember her, but Yuuto, who was not in Hyperia when she left would remember her.