14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
DaRkWhim

14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup

Post by DaRkWhim » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I planned on playing the game in the recommended playing order, and picked all the choices associated with Aselia, but I forgot the need to have Yuuto in the same party to build up love points.
So by the branching point in the 14th mission I had ended up on the Uruka route instead.

I don't really feel like going all the way back to the beginning, so if anyone would please upload their save file(Before turn 10 of mission 14 with Aselia as the selected route), I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Tinbad

Re: 14th mission Aselia/Uruka screwup

Post by Tinbad » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:37 am

why not just play it to completion then do aselia route?

DaRkWhim

Post by DaRkWhim » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:28 am

Well the Aselia route is kind of like this game's true route isn't it?
Being obsessed with storylines as I am, I'd like to follow the recommended playing order(Aselia,Esperia,Orpha,etc.) so I can get the most out it.
Besides I'm somewhat partial to Aselia

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:47 am

DaRkWhim wrote:Well the Aselia route is kind of like this game's true route isn't it?
Being obsessed with storylines as I am, I'd like to follow the recommended playing order(Aselia,Esperia,Orpha,etc.) so I can get the most out it.
Besides I'm somewhat partial to Aselia
Definately understand this sentiment since I've played mine completely in order. Also gotta say that Aselia path is the most basic story wise. Most of the others you find more about the situation that is around Yuuto and the world of Phantasmagoria. Uruka's path has a nice tidbit of info too. In fact the ones that hold the most info so far (haven't done Kyouko's route yet so not sure that one) are Orpha, Esperia, and Uruka. Tokimi's is one of the more interesting cause of some of the extra things that happen in it. lesteena's had the least bit of extra material (you probably want to do hers last), and Aselia was my personal favorite just cause she's awesome like that xD. So yeah there's no problem with doing Uruka's path first plus with the clear save you can start the next game with higher characters.

mstrchef117

Post by mstrchef117 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am

What's the recommended playing order of the routes anyway? I'm almost done with aselia's so I don't really know which route I was going to do next. My original plan was to aim for Uruka/Lesteena prior to the the last option for the subspirit scene, giving me a good chance to either get Uruka or Kyouko/Tokomi. But I'm not sure if that will work.

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:04 am

I personally did Aselia>Esperia>Orpha>Lesteena>Uruka>Tokimi and I'll get to Kyouko in awhile. I'd recommend at this point though going for Orpha>Uruka>Tokimi. Esperia and Lesteena routes weren't really special and as stated I haven't done Kyouko yet so don't know about that one.

myrtas

Post by myrtas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am

YamiLeto wrote:In fact the ones that hold the most info so far (haven't done Kyouko's route yet so not sure that one) are Orpha, Esperia, and Uruka.
Esperia and Lesteena routes weren't really special
So, to do Esperia 2nd or not to do ?

Guide recommended order:
Aselia > Esperia > Orpha > Uruka > Lesteena > Kyouko > Tokimi
Though i must say, im very curious about what Tokimi has to say. And im also interested about the Origins of Spirits. Thanks for the hint about Lesteena, was planning to do her since i like her, but if you say you get no new info ..

Also WTH is Ryutoriam Guardian ?? :? It appears at the epilogue and i was like whaaattt! Guess maybe somthing with another route

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 am

You wanna know about that it's in Uruka's route. In Orpha's route you learn about Ryutoriam and in Uruka's route you hear about the guardian. Then Tokimi has a few interesting scenes and a bit of info about desires' fragment thus why I suggested that order. Esperia and Lesteena give no new info as I mentioned found both of them a bit lacking honestly.