About Seinarukana [spoilers on both games ]

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
kinunatzs

About Seinarukana [spoilers on both games ]

Post by kinunatzs » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 am

about the connection of eien no aselia and Seinarukana did yuuto appear in the Seinarukana as an eternal if so is there a scene that you can pick who yuuto choose as a parter for eternity? sorry for the trouble guy

AQZT

Re: About Seinarukana [spoilers maybe ]

Post by AQZT » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 am

Yuuto does not appear in Seinarukana, but Tokimi, Kaori, Kotori, and Euphoria do with Euphie as an actual unit.
Aselia is the main heroine so her route is the canonical one.

myrtas

Re: About Seinarukana [SPOILER Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by myrtas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:45 am

Actually, im very interested in this!! What happens in the sequel and how is it related ????? :?

In the guide they said
How is Seinarukana connected to Eien no Aselia?
Seinarukana is one of the two sequels of Eien no Aselia, the other being Spitan. Describing more details about their connection would be a major spoiler for both games, so we'll refrain from that.
So, im wondering if its alright to give more info here ? I dont mind the spoilers xD

A search gave me this link, its an old blog entry of a quick review of the game:
http://blog.seiha.org/2007/08/seinaruka ... /#more-248

This is Euphoria The Everlasting

And i guess these are Kaori, Kotori and Tokomi.. i have to say that Kotori is much more cuter in this version

More images of those in that link, but unforutnately i cant read japanese even if my life depended on it :( :cry:

Moaaarrrr info please :twisted: :mrgreen:

Edit: Found more info here, this guy gives some nice quick intro of the story
http://chraen.wordpress.com/2007/11/27/ ... y-sword-2/

*droools for the game*
:/
Last edited by myrtas on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:33 am

That's strange Euphoria's title is different on that image....she's the ephemeral which (though I could be wrong) I'm pretty sure means short lived rather than everlasting. Maybe she gets a different sword in seinaru?

anemone

Post by anemone » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 am

What I know is that Euphoria sides with the Law Eternals thus there's a possibility of her fighting Yuuto and Aselia. I don't know if Tokimi knows about this beforehand though :D

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:32 am

anemone wrote:What I know is that Euphoria sides with the Law Eternals thus there's a possibility of her fighting Yuuto and Aselia. I don't know if Tokimi knows about this beforehand though :D
hehe musta been kicked out of the chaos eternals for the "Tokimi obaa-chan!" comment.

Highlight to read if you cared to read the quoted post.

myrtas

Post by myrtas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:17 am

lol

Interesting. Are you sure of that? Cause it would suck, and i dont think it would match her upbringing but it does add a twist. I read somewhere that Youto does not make an appearance, dont know bout Aselia.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 am

Seinarukana complete story translation (Narukana's route):
nighteye159.livejournal.com
Note that you're going to have to go back a few pages on the blog to view chapter 1.

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:45 am

YamiLeto wrote:That's strange Euphoria's title is different on that image....she's the ephemeral which (though I could be wrong) I'm pretty sure means short lived rather than everlasting. Maybe she gets a different sword in seinaru?
No, the current title makes more sense given that here sword is called 'Yukyuu' (Permanence)

myrtas

Post by myrtas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:06 am

AQZT wrote:Seinarukana complete story translation (Narukana's route):
nighteye159.livejournal.com
Note that you're going to have to go back a few pages on the blog to view chapter 1.
Yeah. I guess the best way would be to play the game (though wont be as enjoyable or understandable as to what Dakkodago has been able to pull). Been surfing, now am considering using AGTH (new discovery for me)+ nighteye's translation. But sadly, my holiday ends tomorrow. I wont have the time since exams are coming up and my projects are gonna be due soon :/ t_t