Level 99 Spirits [Spoilers]

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Meowminator

Re: Level 99 Spirits [Spoilers]

Post by Meowminator » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm

hmm my kyoukou is still only lvl 60(hard mode cap) so she hasnt gotten her ultimate exceed yet...

but even shining breaker is pretty broken if you ask me......and so are all HP % based skills.

may i ask at what lvl she gets the final exceed skill?-

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=149

Mane's list shows she learns Exceed VIII at Level 90.

Orange

Post by Orange » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I actually tended to use Apocalypse II a lot more than Stardust on my Orpha... The mind requirement was a bit more annoying, but the damage is almost as good, and the fact that it lowers actions is nice... Has one more use too, I think. Wound up ditching stardust when I got hyperian sky or whatever that was called... Speaking of which, what happens if I load that clear data? I know eternal skills don't carry over, but does it just have an empty slot there, or do you keep the skill you had before you got the eternal skill?

Also, Eternal Orpha is a beast... Her mind seems easier to manage than some (Yuuto's mind can be a pain...) too, and she gets a huge amount of hp (116k or so at 99) when she becomes an eternal. Though it only shows up as 99k in battle... Amount of skill uses is pretty low for just about everything, but other than that...

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Orange wrote:I actually tended to use Apocalypse II a lot more than Stardust on my Orpha... The mind requirement was a bit more annoying, but the damage is almost as good, and the fact that it lowers actions is nice... Has one more use too, I think. Wound up ditching stardust when I got hyperian sky or whatever that was called... Speaking of which, what happens if I load that clear data? I know eternal skills don't carry over, but does it just have an empty slot there, or do you keep the skill you had before you got the eternal skill?

Also, Eternal Orpha is a beast... Her mind seems easier to manage than some (Yuuto's mind can be a pain...) too, and she gets a huge amount of hp (116k or so at 99) when she becomes an eternal. Though it only shows up as 99k in battle... Amount of skill uses is pretty low for just about everything, but other than that...
I don't know where you heard that eternal skills don't carry over cause you're wrong there. You do have the eternal skills from the previous game and in the same slot BUT YOU CAN'T USE THE SKILL. You'd have to have that character yet again become an eternal to use the skill. I do gotta admit that Orpha is a beast of destruction once she goes eternal. In hard mode I remember still one shotting squads with Hyperion Stars.

Orange

Post by Orange » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 am

Yeah, realized after I wrote that in another topic that I had misinterpreted that...

lunarium

Post by lunarium » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 am

There is a bug in game that allow you to have 2 Apocalypse on Orpha :mrgreen:
The really shine point for E.Orpha is her Eternal Attack though, it increase her following nuke damage by quite a lot. I once hit the 300k damage mark with Hyperian Star without tower bonus :lol:
Also, Hyperian Star is anti-blue, making it one of the best nuke in game

DarkSerge

Post by DarkSerge » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Anyone know the stats for Io white and kouin? Are they any good at level 99?

lunarium

Post by lunarium » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 am

Kouin is the best non-Eternal tank (and even better than most Eternal...), his damage potential blow hard though... If you want some aura photon break meatshield, he's it.
Io White is all kind of hax... You'll know when you see her skill >_>

Volandum

Post by Volandum » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 am

Io has exactly the same stats as Aselia on her high-mind class. She's extremely potent in attack or support. Kouin is also a 40% start support speed heal.

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:29 pm

here is Aselia in her low mind class (Nokatet)
just so you'd know what you risk if you play her route first (and, by mistake, level her to 20 during her low-mind event)
her def and res much lower.
i'll probably level the etrangers to 99 in my next playthrough, i'll post their pics then.