Route order

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
DarkFusion

Route order

Post by DarkFusion » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

To get the best experience of the story, in which order should I do the routes for the heroines?

shiirn

Re: Route order

Post by shiirn » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Aselia first, of course.

Anyone else VERY miffed by how long the final battle takes? it's retarded...
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...

EchoMateria

Post by EchoMateria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:51 pm

I'd go with Aselia, Esperia, Orphaliru, Uruka, Lesteena, Kyouko, Tokimi.
shiirn wrote:Aselia first, of course. Anyone else VERY miffed by how long the final battle takes? it's retarded...
Final battle annoyed me a lot on my first playthrough, now I don't mind it at all...
Last edited by EchoMateria on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 pm

This is a really tough question, but after pondering it from various thematic angles we came to this order suggestion echoMateria suggested. It is not our ranking of how good the routes are, it's assuming you're going to play all of them. There are some factual relations that enforce some route order. I'd recommend chiefly doing Esperia and Orpha routes before Uruka route. Lesteena you can do kinda whenever you feel like it. If you want to cut corners, you can get both Kyouko and Tokimi routes from the same save point with very little work also, but if you want to go for Kyouko 2nd that's fine too and fits well with new 2nd playthrough scenes.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 am

Ah, good, because i was planning on doing Kyouko on my second playthrough....But i'm really kind of irritated at Aselia's final battle... Back and forth, back and forth... if it weren't for CTRL i'd quit... Is there any faster way of moving units around? QQ

EDIT: Also, when you finish your first playthrough are you FORCED to go to hard mode for your second? Or can you keep your capped level spirit in easy mode just to get the scenes?
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...

Tinbad

Post by Tinbad » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 am

shiirn wrote:Ah, good, because i was planning on doing Kyouko on my second playthrough....But i'm really kind of irritated at Aselia's final battle... Back and forth, back and forth... if it weren't for CTRL i'd quit... Is there any faster way of moving units around? QQ
Keyboard controls and ether transport?
Last edited by Tinbad on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:31 am

Can't ether transport in the final battle. Anything other than that'd be spoiling.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 am

Going onto harder difficulties is purely optional. Obviously there's not much point replaying normal mode 6 times... ^^ I personally recommend hard more straight away on 2nd go for some challenge :D

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 am

Phlebas wrote:Going onto harder difficulties is purely optional. Obviously there's not much point replaying normal mode 6 times... ^^ I personally recommend hard more straight away on 2nd go for some challenge :D
But do you keep your spirits at their max level if you re-do it on normal? Or do they start from level 1 again? I was thinking of doing Normal -> Hard -> Normal just for the lolz of seeing lv 55-60 fighting level 1-10s.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Post by Phlebas » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 am

Well FAQ answers all of this, but you keep your spirits as they are when starting with clear game data.