You know you play too much ENA when.....

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Meowminator

You know you play too much ENA when.....

Post by Meowminator » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 am

I realize it might be too early for this topic, but since there are a lot of people who have played the game through its entire length at least once, I went ahead.....Besides i love these topics ^^.
Just try to avoid any major spoilers please :).

Ok then my turn.....

"when you, look at your wallet and then at all games you want in the shop......but since you have limited resources, you think "I must rescue that game first, although i feel sorry for leaving the others, it cant be helped......but its not like i am forsaking you guys! I will definitely come back and save you! Thats a promise!""

and

"you get in a brawl with a few ruffians, and you start thinking about which combination of attacks would take down the enemy fast, hoping to get home in time for dinner (thus achieving SS rank ;D)"

also

"Your exams are nearing and you are not able to comprehend the syllabus no matter how hard you study........thats when you cry out in despair and reach out to that sword in the other world.........and pick up the ruler, and dub it "Knowledge" seeking its power(knowing it has a price but at the moment, all you want is to pass the exams!"

Orange

Re: You know you play too much ENA when.....

Post by Orange » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 am

Obligatory "when you make a topic like this" post.

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:51 am

When you giggle like a schoolgirl when you realize you're going to wield a sword voiced by Fucking Wakamoto.
When your 3 friends that have the game haven't even figured out the language and you're already on your second playthrough.
When you verbally voice your rage to the world when you see "Heavenly Sword" on an enemy's skill list.
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:01 pm

When someone pisses you off and shout....."Damn you Shun!" since no one can compare to his ability to piss you off.

When you keep playing a single route over and over cause you've fallen in love with the character for real.

When you frequent shrines hoping that a gate to Phantasmagoria will open.

Tinbad

Post by Tinbad » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm

when you constantly feel you need more mana

AQZT

Post by AQZT » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am

shiirn wrote:When you giggle like a schoolgirl when you realize you're going to wield a sword voiced by Fucking Wakamoto.
While fighting an Eternal ALSO voiced by Wakamoto.

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 am

When the game just came out a week ago but you've already finished three paths and about to start the fourth. One of which was hard mode.

shiirn

Post by shiirn » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm

YamiLeto wrote:When the game just came out a week ago but you've already finished three paths and about to start the fourth. One of which was hard mode.
Weak, weak mortal. I'm on my 4th route, my second "super hard" with several 99 spirits (Yuuto is FUCKING BROKEN, and Uruka now actually kicks aselia's ass in pure damage, Orpha 1-hits alot.)
PM me for a table of CE addresses for all the spirits in Eien no Aselia. If you don't know what I mean, just be on your way...

YamiLeto

Post by YamiLeto » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:36 am

shiirn wrote:
YamiLeto wrote:When the game just came out a week ago but you've already finished three paths and about to start the fourth. One of which was hard mode.
Weak, weak mortal. I'm on my 4th route, my second "super hard" with several 99 spirits (Yuuto is FUCKING BROKEN, and Uruka now actually kicks aselia's ass in pure damage, Orpha 1-hits alot.)
I bow to your gaming abilities to get that high in only four playthroughs. Back on topic....

When playing the game is the equivalent of morning coffee.

When someone mentions eternity had your first thought is "what does this have to do with the rank 3 sword?"

When you seriously consider if it would be worthwhile to become an eternal yourself and what the world would be like without you.