Aselia/Esperia/Orpha route problems

Discuss the translation of Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de.
Ryouma

Aselia/Esperia/Orpha route problems

Postby Ryouma » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm having one heck of a time trying to get these routes to trigger.
The routes I did first were:
Uruka (Spoilers or not, I think Uruka is the best first route as her theme matches the events that you can't alter in the first playthrough perfectly.)
Lesteena
Attempted to do Orpha but get Kyouko instead.
Attempted to do Aselia but get Uruka instead.

The guide says that Aselia's route takes top priority so I tried to stick to just her.
Squad was Aselia/Halion/Yuuto, all kills were done with this squad.
Picked every single choice to do with Aselia, even if they didn't add love points.
Reach mission 14 turn 10.
Aselia's mind at 100, love presumably maxed out.
???
URUKA?!

No idea what I'm doing wrong here.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Re: Aselia/Esperia/Orpha route problems

Postby Phlebas » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 pm

That's a pretty extreme case of route fail with Aselia, I give you that. Nothing we can do about it unfortunately. Most people experience no problems as long as they follow the guidelines, and even though someone reports a problem like this every once in a while no one has reported discovering any new hidden condition or such, and it's pretty much impossible to prove what may have gone wrong in the first place.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Volandum

Postby Volandum » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 pm

I have no idea at all, sorry. On your next replay, annihilating squads might be much easier with Aselia/Yuuto/Nanaru. You should be able to flatten most foes in the early game in a single combat round.

Megaolix

Postby Megaolix » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Use the trainer and put love at 100 for Aselia then try turn 10 again. I had that kind of problem with Orpha and that corrected the problem.

derek

Postby derek » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:46 am

Hi. I've same problem as this guy in the topic, only I do not know how much love points Aseila is. I've tried almost everything i know and now, I'll try to do the same thing they suggested as a solution to the aselia route problem:
Use the trainer and put love at 100 for Aselia then try turn 10 again. I had that kind of problem with Orpha and that corrected the problem.

If it does not work, can someone else solve it?

Return to “Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de”