Another weird crash

Discuss the Tears to Tiara translation.
Sardek

Another weird crash

Postby Sardek » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 am

When I try to run the game(installed under japanese non-unicode programs and as an administrator and run as an administrator), it begins with the usual "fullscreen or windowed, other checkbox option stuff", then when I hit start, it gives me a microsoft visual C++ runtime library error. Runtime error! abnormal program termination. Any ideas?

persocom01

Re: Another weird crash

Postby persocom01 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 pm

if you got errors with eien no aselia too, maybe you've been installing without japanese language settings? I'm just guessing.

Sardek

Postby Sardek » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 pm

System locale is currently set to japanese for non-unicode programs. G-senjou no maou and sharin no kuni have installed fine under it. Also, eien works fine for the first few seconds. There's nothing wrong at all with the title screen or the text of the first scene; it crashes when the second scene tries to start. TTT does break immediately. I'm going to try reinstalling it(running install and the game as administrator, to save people suggesting that too), but I suspect it'll be the same. Until I edit this back saying fixed, wish me luck.

Phlebas
Dakkodango Staff

Postby Phlebas » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:07 am

Try updating your C++ runtime libraries. Or ask cheese if you can get hold of him.
Image Napolitan.... Rush!!

Return to “Tears to Tiara”